Fox picks the fins Bills vs Pats etc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox picks the fins Bills vs Pats etc

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Originally posted by PatsWin2002

The BEST of luck?

I know what you mean :).

I imagine you'll all be watching the Pats/Bills game Sunday if you can. What a way to open the season. Go Pats!

Please, the Pats already got the BEST OF LUCK in 2000... Hence the Trophy.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

Please, the Pats already got the BEST OF LUCK in 2000... Hence the Trophy.

What a load of CRAP!

It was 2001/2002.

Who's the starting CB opposite of Ty Law for the Pats?? What about the safety vacancy left by Milloy?? Tebucky Jones, Otis Mith and Milloy have gone elsewhere.. Where does the Pats secondary stand other than Harrison and Law??

NICE - I Love number 20. Only hope that it comes rue!

The BEST of luck?

I know what you mean :).

I imagine you'll all be watching the Pats/Bills game Sunday if you can. What a way to open the season. Go Pats!
That's going to be a great game Pats...Hopefully Belicheck's(or the Pats FO) moves will haunt them:)

What a load of CRAP!

It was 2001/2002.

Oops sorry about the Faux Pas... Yes it was 2001 when you got all the luck...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

That's going to be a great game Pats...Hopefully Belicheck's(or the Pats FO) moves will haunt them:)

One of you Bills fans here said that this first game was one of your most important games of the year because it will let "The New Bills" know where they stand.

I agree. This game worries me because I think it's more important for the Bills to win (let Bledsoe finally beat BB). And when we meet again the last week of the season, both teams will be totally different and the first game will be a meaningless, distant memory - gotta love the NFL.

Originally posted by 13isgr81

Oops sorry about the Faux Pas... Yes it was 2001 when you got all the luck...

No,no. It was really 2000. In fact they're lucky since 2000. They just were luckier in 2001.
;)

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Who's the starting CB opposite of Ty Law for the Pats?? What about the safety vacancy left by Milloy?? Tebucky Jones, Otis Mith and Milloy have gone elsewhere.. Where does the Pats secondary stand other than Harrison and Law??

Nothing is definite yet. Antwan Harris will probaly be in Milloy's spot (possibly fifth-year veteran Chris Akins or fourth-year veteran Aric Morris).

I think Eugene Wilson is the other CB right now.

I probably should know......but I don't know if anyone does right now - it's been a wild week here.

One of you Bills fans here said that this first game was one of your most important games of the year because it will let "The New Bills" know where they stand.

I agree. This game worries me because I think it's more important for the Bills to win (let Bledsoe finally beat BB). And when we meet again the last week of the season, both teams will be totally different and the first game will be a meaningless, distant memory - gotta love the NFL.
very true...I for one am very worried about this game for a number of reasons:
1. Drew needs to finally get BB/Brady out of his head, and win.
2. It's a divisional game, and each div. victory means more.
3. Look at our first 4 games..we lose this one...we might start off 1-3...
We need this game, and I honestly believe that if we win it, we will go far(barring injury of course)

Hey CirclingWagons,

Do you have any Bills gear with the "new" team logo? :lol:

original-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that is classic, pats!

All in good fun!
I saw that a few days ago on a Pats board and it cracked me up.

All in good fun!
I saw that a few days ago on a Pats board and it cracked me up.
What's your prediction?
before the Milloy fiasco, mine was 24-17 Pats...even though it may or may not change anything with his signing, I'm changing my pick to 27-22 Bills:cool:

What's your prediction?
before the Milloy fiasco, mine was 24-17 Pats...even though it may or may not change anything with his signing, I'm changing my pick to 27-22 Bills:cool:

I feel the same way. We don't have too much to go on (for a solid prediction) and I wouldn't be too surprised to see the Pats win, but I think the Bills have the edge in this one, like 24-20.

Back
Top Bottom