Fox Sports: Dolphins Team Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox Sports: Dolphins Team Report

I would say that 97% of college football fans who live in the state of Florida know that the UF/UGA game is played in Jacksonville. I also feel that a high percentage of people who have spent most of their life here are college football fans. So its not unreasonable to make that statement.

I would guess that every single person who told DeeAy about the "mistake" in his sig either does not live in the state of Florida, or is a very recent transplant.

P.S. Sorry to contribute to the thread hijacking. Ricky and Ronnie in the same backfield would be absurd :cooldude:

kpcane said:
I'm getting ready to have my spontaneous orgasm when chambers and boston are lined up opposite each other...and ricky and ronnie are lined up in the backfield...and then they both split out to opposite sides....ohhhhh...there it goes....oh nevermind that's illegal...well they can split out one at a time...it would still impress me.

:roflmao::roflmao: Dude that was funny. This looks so good on paper and I hope it works out big time but a million things can still go wrong, I just don't want top get to excited just to get let down.

finmann said:
:roflmao::roflmao: Dude that was funny. This looks so good on paper and I hope it works out big time but a million things can still go wrong, I just don't want top get to excited just to get let down.

You gotta be excited about this team. It's the best team we've had in a very long time. If you've seen AJ play last year, you know he's capable of making the throws, and I think with an improved offensive line AJ will get his time and show us all what he can do.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
We Are Going To Have One Of The Best Rb Tandem In The Nfl Ever!!!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

They could very well rival the Csonka-Kiick-Morris backfield of the '70s :evil:

Nublar7 said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3649802

This is almost everything we know already. I just like this part:
This has the potential to be a VERY exciting backfield.
The Dolphins deserve to be rated very low in my opinion....
Wannstedt and OTHERS have given this proud franchise a forgettable season last year...
But that can sorta be like a double edged sword for the opponents on this years schedule!!! They have NO idea what the offensive and defensive schemes will resemble.. And with the turn-over on the coaching staff (a major upgrade) this 05 team will / IS going to keep the opponents completely off balance in all three phases of the game!!!
:yes:

Marino1983

WharfRat said:
They could very well rival the Csonka-Kiick-Morris backfield of the '70s :evil:
I agree wharf...
The possibilities are endless..
As long as Williams can keep his head in the game and out of ((HIS)) @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just do not trust Ricky Williams!!! :fire:

Marino1983

kpcane said:
I'm getting ready to have my spontaneous orgasm when chambers and boston are lined up opposite each other...and ricky and ronnie are lined up in the backfield...and then they both split out to opposite sides....ohhhhh...there it goes....oh nevermind that's illegal...well they can split out one at a time...it would still impress me.

That's the thing tho, if you orgasm when our O is on the field, will you have enough left when our 4-3/3-4 defense takes the field? Zach able to roam free. JT lined up in a different spot every snap. Blizt, fake blitz, different formations, etc. Especially once Saban picks up ALL of HIS guys. Wow, talk about balance and mismatch nightmares on both sides of the ball.

muuhhahahahahaha

bigmiamifan said:
That's the thing tho, if you orgasm when our O is on the field, will you have enough left when our 4-3/3-4 defense takes the field? Zach able to roam free. JT lined up in a different spot every snap. Blizt, fake blitz, different formations, etc. Especially once Saban picks up ALL of HIS guys. Wow, talk about balance and mismatch nightmares on both sides of the ball.

muuhhahahahahaha

You said 3-4 defense and it just went again.

Holliday, Traylor, and Carter

Roth, Seau, Thomas, and Taylor

Wow that's a good 3-4.

It's time to terrorize the NFL!!!

I love them in the same backfield especially sending Brown in motion...could pass out of that, pitch to Ricky either following or opposite direction...imagine the mismatches on Brown with his speed and hands

I created Ronnie Brown Madden 05' and figured I'd rotate between him and Ricky... but then I realized I could have both on the field at the same time!!!!!

Besides the O-line and QB you have 5 spots to fill with playmakers in this Offense. We have Six guys that could make the pro-bowl this year to fill those spots. Half of them already have been all-pros. The other 3 are Chambers,McMichael, and Ronnie Brown, the true phins. The fact we can get all that on the field at the same time is Insane.

Back
Top Bottom