Fox sports: Mock 4.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox sports: Mock 4.0

I would not mind that pick for the Dolphins because they are right we don't have any proven guys behind Allen and Daniels and there is always the chance of injury. I don't see Chad Jackson there when we pick and I really think he could be our pick if he is there. If not those two than Cromartie or Ko Simpson would be very Nice!

Joseph is an awful pick. AWFUL. If we took him over Hill, Allen and Cromartie.....well.....we wouldn't.

Boomer said:
Joseph is an awful pick. AWFUL. If we took him over Hill, Allen and Cromartie.....well.....we wouldn't.

Awful? I highly doubt that, But than again I highly doubt we take him. I highly respect your opinion, But everyone is wrong from time to time. He is very raw and that would be a bad pick since there are better picks out there.

He's raw, athletically he is weak, he's a fast riser because of his 40 time and there are much better players on the board than Joseph. Would be a poor pick.

Boomer said:
He's raw, athletically he is weak, he's a fast riser because of his 40 time and there are much better players on the board than Joseph. Would be a poor pick.

I totally agree! He would be better for someone to take a risk on and he is someone who needs to learn. I agree there could be a better pick for us. I really like his teammate Ko Simpson

Boomer said:
In this Mock, Not only is Hill, Allen, and Cromartie still there when we pick... so is Manny Lawson and Chad Jackson. Either of which should be taken over Joseph.

If the draft plays out like that, Allen is our best choice. It would be nice to trade down a couple spots and still get him.

Quite simply that mock draft is bogus for all the reasons mentioned and a few more.
49ers lost a good prtion of their pass rushing talent with Carter and Peterson gone so a defensive player is the obvious choice. They should have Eric Johson back this year at TE who is a fine pass catching TE.

there isn't a pass rusher there at 8 worthy of a top 10 pick. eric johnson is injured every year it seems, and he's nowhere near the talent of vernon davis. they need defense, but they need more help on offense as well, especially since losing their best receiver (who isn't even that good) in brandon lloyd.

Didn't the Vikings trade with us when we picked Carey we should do the same to them with Jackson.

number 1 that mock was completley off base. They came way out of left field with some of their decisions. secondly, i think that unless there is a person we really want, we should trade down. There are so many players available to us a 16-23 that we can trade down, get more draft selections and still get a stud in the first round. With the way saban drafted last year, i would be really excited to see us trade dwwon to get our 2nd rounder back

Im not too fond of that pick either. Look at it this way: Look at the talent available to us at 16. Even if Jackson is picked earlier, or Lawson goes before us, we have a large amount of high class options at 16. Its a good place to regarding how much we have to pay for that pick.
Many say that we still need to draft a QB for developmental reasons. That should wait for the 3rd pick. (Jacobs)
A lot of WR options out there. I know everyone wants a DB or OLB, but what if chambers or booker goes down? We need depth there as well. Lots of WR on the board. Just my opinion.
Would be happy with Lawson, Greenway, Comartie.
Go phins

Back
Top Bottom