Fox Sport's Mock Draft 3.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox Sport's Mock Draft 3.0

I love Manny Lawson but he is a early second round pick. I see saban go OL or DB

Phins28 said:
I love Manny Lawson but he is a early second round pick. I see saban go OL or DB
no way lawson slips to the 2nd rd., hes flying up the charts all over the place. i luv the pic and would also luv it if we could slide down a couple spots and still pick him up but i seriously doubt it

I don't like our pick for the Fact that I think that LB is not as big a need as CB. We already have decent LB's who can play there if we don't draft him. We really don't have a Lockdown corner and very little depth plu we are reaching on a guy who is just like Jason Taylor. I would much rather trade down and even if we don't draft a DB! I would take Jason Allen, Antonio Cromartie, Jonathan Joseph, Ko Simpson, Jimmy Williams, and even Tye Hill. i know Tye Hill does not fit our scheme, But he fits the biggest need!

i like lawson, and i wouldn't mind getting him (see my sig), but after the culpepper trade i want to trade down to maybe the late first.

Juan Cribbs said:
i like lawson, and i wouldn't mind getting him (see my sig), but after the culpepper trade i want to trade down to maybe the late first.

I say we take him. If we trade down, even better. But the problem is, people want us to take him in the second. What are the chances of him being available in the second when we pick in the second round. But I would love to trade down.

we need DB so badly though. unless we get a 2nd rounder, we got to go that route in the 1st.

Juan Cribbs said:
we need DB so badly though. unless we get a 2nd rounder, we got to go that route in the 1st.

I agree. But if we do trade down, I say Manny Lawson in the first, Jason Allen in the second.

Phins28 said:

no way on the OL. heck no especially if we get ashworth then no way i see that possible.

Oooo I really hate it. I would HATE to get Winston with the 1st especially with this much talent on the board.

Now way in hell we pass on Holmes who has JG replacement written all over him.

i would like lavar over peterson for injury reasons... but yea, i have been harping DB since day one for our first pick...although could you imagine throwing in another playmaker on offense like Holmes or Jackson?? that would be sick. If Jackson's hands are more consistant (i thought that was his knock) he could be like a faster TO minus the baggage.

Back
Top Bottom