Fox Sport's Mock Draft 3.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox Sport's Mock Draft 3.0

DcRy82 said:
but yea, i have been harping DB since day one for our first pick...

Really? Well then you must be a genius because before we signed Shelton, everyone from day 1 was having us pick an OT...... Last year's first Mock's had us taking Winston, then shortly after some mocks then had us taking an OLB, then it was Justice, and now its an OLB or a CB. I have only seen a few mocks that actually have us taking a S at #16 because Huff is the only S worth taking in the top 16. All the other ones right now, and have been, a reach.

DcRy82 said:
i would like lavar over peterson for injury reasons... but yea, i have been harping DB since day one for our first pick...although could you imagine throwing in another playmaker on offense like Holmes or Jackson?? that would be sick. If Jackson's hands are more consistant (i thought that was his knock) he could be like a faster TO minus the baggage.

:confused: Not true at all, he has amazing hands.

Philter25 said:
Really? Well then you must be a genius because before we signed Shelton, everyone from day 1 was having us pick an OT...... Last year's first Mock's had us taking Winston, then shortly after some mocks then had us taking an OLB, then it was Justice, and now its an OLB or a CB. I have only seen a few mocks that actually have us taking a S at #16 because Huff is the only S worth taking in the top 16. All the other ones right now, and have been, a reach.

Not everyone has said we'd take a OT 1st round.

SpeedRush99 said:
Not everyone has said we'd take a OT 1st round.

When the mocks ORIGINALLY came out, we had Madison on our roster along with Poole and Daniels. We had no LT and no OLB and no safeties. Almost all original mocks I have seen, and when I say original mocks I mean the ones that came out halfway through the college fb season, had us taking Winston at LT as our top pick. I didnt see a single one having us take a CB. Cromartie was NOWHERE near the 1st round and Jimmy Williams was a solid consensus top 10 pick when the first mocks came out. There were no other CBs listed in the top 20 picks in the draft. Youboty, Hill, and the other CBs were all 2nd rounders. All the safeties, except Huff who was a projected top pick, would have been a huge reach in the 1st so I dont think when he says "DB" he was talking about a S.

He said he was pushing DB since day 1. Well then he must have been a genius to know we would sign a LT and release Madison after he made the pro bowl.

Philter25 said:
When the mocks ORIGINALLY came out, we had Madison on our roster along with Poole and Daniels. We had no LT and no OLB and no safeties. Almost all original mocks I have seen, and when I say original mocks I mean the ones that came out halfway through the college fb season, had us taking Winston at LT as our top pick. I didnt see a single one having us take a CB. Cromartie was NOWHERE near the 1st round and Jimmy Williams was a solid consensus top 10 pick when the first mocks came out. There were no other CBs listed in the top 20 picks in the draft. Youboty, Hill, and the other CBs were all 2nd rounders. All the safeties, except Huff who was a projected top pick, would have been a huge reach in the 1st so I dont think when he says "DB" he was talking about a S.

He said he was pushing DB since day 1. Well then he must have been a genius to know we would sign a LT and release Madison after he made the pro bowl.

I see your point. But even with Madison, its well known we needed secondary help.

Back
Top Bottom