Fox sports Mock says...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox sports Mock says......

i don't have a huge problem with taking a WR, i'd just rather take jackson over holmes. and based on the first 15 picks, i'd want greenway or lawson over either one.

Juan Cribbs said:
i don't have a huge problem with taking a WR, i'd just rather take jackson over holmes. and based on the first 15 picks, i'd want greenway or lawson over either one.

What he said.

I am way against us drafting a WR in the first, not tha hugh of a priority. Plus, I agree with Juan, Jackson is a big time WR, we already have a "small" WR in Chambers. But We could have got Lawson or Simpson. I don't agree with this mock

Juan Cribbs said:
Ditto

DBoston80 said:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5399698

..this will upset 90% of you on the board..but I wouldnt be opposed to it at all.

No way Miami takes a WR in the first round. That is not a priority position. Booker still gets it done well enough at #2 WR. It would be stupid to spend the first pick on that position.

Alex22 said:
They have kelly jennings going in the first holy crap

Thats a terrible pick anyway. The Giants signed Madison and McQuarters.

At our spot in the draft the most likely positions appear to be WR and DB, depending on what we do on the DL with Sam Adams.

ckparrothead said:
At our spot in the draft the most likely positions appear to be WR and DB, depending on what we do on the DL with Sam Adams.
What about OLB?

I think we draft DB or OLB.

Back
Top Bottom