Foxsports.com's "Way too Early" Bowl Projections | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foxsports.com's "Way too Early" Bowl Projections

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share the link. They're saying both U of L and WVU out of the Big East will get BCS nods. I'd have to agree with them on the National Championship game, but USC faces a tough road to get there, so they'd be my pick to not make it. Look at the rematch in the Outback Bowl...

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6871352

Outback Bowl
Jan. 1 / 11 a.m. Tampa, Fla. ESPN
Tie-Ins: Big Ten No. 3 vs. SEC
Way Too Early Projection: Ohio State vs. Florida
Top 5 Others Considered: 1. Michigan, 2. Georgia, 3. Penn State, 4. Tennessee, 5. Wisconsin

Oh dear god not again.

Outback Bowl
Top 5 Others Considered: 1. Michigan, 2. Georgia, 3. Penn State, 4. Tennessee, 5. Wisconsin

Oh dear god not again.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Outback Bowl

Oh dear god not again.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Those predictions are horrible!!! There will be an SEC team in the Sugar Bowl!

Maj, you're a good sport bro! It's nice having some guys here who aren't OSU trolls.

Very true. However, after the game I was hoping some of the trolls would come back! :wink: But I guess then they would not be trolls. Oh well...

I'd be stunned if it turned out that way. Alot of those seem pretty far off.

No one on this board is though, since everyone says he has no shot at the Heisman simply because of where he plays.

As far as the Heisman goes, they would be right. He would have to have an outstanding season AND win the National Championship to have a shot at the Heisman. He'll probably get invited to New York, but that's about it. Brohm from U of L is in the same boat...

Back
Top Bottom