FOXsports new Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOXsports new Mock

Ya I saw somewhere else us taking holmes. Total crap. Id think about finding a new team if we did that

w/out a doubt, horrible 1st round pick for us....:rolleyes2

Man, that guy is a freakin idiot. None of his picks r realistic and every single pick he made he says something like "if he falls this far, but probably wont" or "the team doesnt need this position at all but it will be a steal". Mock drafts should be serious not a bunch of fantasy picks.

Why would the eagles take Vernon Davis and not Holmes? There is no way.

Its not totally our of the realm of possibility. If he's the best player on the board I think he could be a Dolphin. I think we have bigger needs than WR, but Saban has said he would like to upgrade the position and I think he'll go BPA unless there's someone on the board who is close to his grade and fill a greater area of need. I don't think Holmes will be the pick (I don't even think he'll be there) but its not impossible.

This isnt that bad guys.

It makes sense. Mario Williams falls maybe 2 spots too far. But that is in the realm of possibilty.

Vernon Davis is simply a much better player than Santonio Holmes and it is conceivable especially since Andy Reid is a much more BPA type of guy.

Holmes could be the best player on the board at that point and it is not inconceivable. The one thing I would question is him over Marcus McNeill who would be a huge upgrade at OT. Then there is Youboty and Tye Hill.

But it is not rediculous.

The eagles shouldnt draft either. They have a few young WR and it takes a few years to develope them. They will go for a vet WR in FA instead most likely.

At the same time Miami shouldnt be taking a WR in the 1st it isnt a big need

Back
Top Bottom