Freakin Mike McDaniels Walk Up Song - Share your Clips | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Freakin Mike McDaniels Walk Up Song - Share your Clips

Yes I can especially when I said I can’t punctuate - and they keep on keep on

You want to keep on??

Super Troopers Police GIF
Where did you state that? You expect everyone here to read every one of your posts and remember them, because they're all gems? <insert gif here>

Edit: Never mind. I see the post where you stated you can't punctuate, despite the apostrophe... Some people just take offense to misspellings of our players' and coaches' names. People misspell Gesicki all the time. Hell, McCourty, despite being Gesicki's teammate last year, pronounced it, "Jisecki." I'm sure I'll misspell Jaylen or Jaelan, or whatever they are, many times this year.

Last edited:
Where did you state that? You expect everyone here to read every one of your posts and remember them, because they're all gems? <insert gif here>

Edit: Never mind. I see the post where you stated you can't punctuate, despite the apostrophe... Some people just take offense to misspellings of our players' and coaches' names. People misspell Gesicki all the time. Hell, McCourty, despite being Gesicki's teammate last year, pronounced it, "Jisecki." I'm sure I'll misspell Jaylen or Jaelan, or whatever they are, many times this year.
I don’t give a crap if you don’t care to read -

Parker Young Police GIF by CBS

I am taking Offence or is Offense and I don’t even know why

I don’t give a crap if you don’t care to read -

Parker Young Police GIF by CBS

I am taking Offence or is Offense and I don’t even know why
So testes.

My point was that no one reads every, single post, especially when it comes to each, individual poster, and people are defensive when people want to comment on our players and coaches, despite not even knowing their actual names.

I know you made a singular post about not being able to punctuate, whether from keyboard malfunction or just grammatical ignorance, despite typing "can't" in your reply, but not everyone will see that.

For whichever of the two reasons, it may be wise to actually adopt your "I don't give a crap" philosophy and not get offended.

Postscript: "Offence" is British, and "Offense" is American. This is American Football, so "Offense" is the correct spelling. I know this is confusing, considering the use of the letter, "O" and a picket fence that people use at games, but that's the way it is.

Edit: Also, this is confusing times for everyone. For example, I'm confused that, as a Canadian, you didn't offer me a doughnut and apologize, and instead you decided to "verbally" attack me.

I envision McDaniel slowly making his way up to the stage in a crummy suit, tie, and aviator glasses.

Then this comes blaring through the sound system and rattles the windows:

Then he starts sprinting and quickly jumps on the stage and grabs the mic, ready for the crowd.

So testes.

My point was that no one reads every, single post, especially when it comes to each, individual poster, and people are defensive when people want to comment on our players and coaches, despite not even knowing their actual names.

I know you made a singular post about not being able to punctuate, whether from keyboard malfunction or just grammatical ignorance, despite typing "can't" in your reply, but not everyone will see that.

For whichever of the two reasons, it may be wise to actually adopt your "I don't give a crap" philosophy and not get offended.

Postscript: "Offence" is British, and "Offense" is American. This is American Football, so "Offense" is the correct spelling. I know this is confusing, considering the use of the letter, "O" and a picket fence that people use at games, but that's the way it is.

Edit: Also, this is confusing times for everyone. For example, I'm confused that, as a Canadian, you didn't offer me a doughnut and apologize, and instead you decided to "verbally" attack me.
robert deniro GIF

Season 3 Nbc GIF by Manifest

Busted yet again by the grammar police

Back
Top Bottom