Fred Smoot Should Have.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fred Smoot Should Have....

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
Our pick last season. Watching him play, that on hurts. Jury still out on Flecth.

I'll take Drew Brees and kept Terry Cousin.

but Hindsight is 20/20

Throw in Randy Moss for Avery too.

Yeah but they should of taken Chambers for instead of Gardner. So really its a good draft for both teams.

Amazing how everyone's a pro on who we should take a year later. I remember last year that everyone thought he shouldn't be touched because of attitude problems. So who knows......he might still turn into a problem sooner or later. Although it looks like the Drew Brees talk was correct in the long run.

WoW you hindsight KINGS!

... 1st Cousins wasn't going to stay he had a starters offer, #2 we have Fiedler and Lucas we are in no need of a QB. Not even going to comment on how STUPID the Randy Moss comment is.

Oliver...

Originally posted by jaxdolfan
I'll take Drew Brees and kept Terry Cousin.

but Hindsight is 20/20

Throw in Randy Moss for Avery too.

Smoot has his own set of doubters up here in DC. He has a rather weak preseason and my friends that are fans of the Skins are frustrated. Although any mention of Fletcher does cheer them up quite a bit.

Oliver do you mean to say that you wouldn't want Moss on this team? Sure he loafs sometimes and he is a hotdog and his attitude sucks but I wouldn't diss him if he came this way. That like saying you wouldn't get with Heidi Klum b/c she is stupid. Nice ideals but in practice I bet you would sing a different tune.

Smoot was a pot smoking midget with toothpicks for legs.

The Randy Moss thing is valid cuz everyone knew we needed a WR as well as a RB and we had taken a hard look at Moss, and we just passed him up. Other teams passed him up too but a lot of them weren't lookin for a WR anyway so you cant blame them for that.

Jury is still out on Fletch but I'll be ready to lynch him if he screws up all the time in actual season games a la Jerry Wilson.

Yes I wanted Randy Moss...

... even with his bad attitude he is one hell of a WR, really the BEST WR in the NFL, period. But no one thought he would have been available when the Dolphins were picking that year. I agree with what JJ did, based on that. If JJ thought that Moss would have possibly been available for the Dolphins I have no doubt in my mind he would have drafted Moss.

That would have been a great situation for Marino and the Dolphins O at that time. Who knows maybe it would have really helped us to take it to the next level.

My point was Moss was simply not viewed as being available when we were picking, so it's a moot point. Stupid was a bit strong, sorry bout that.

But after saying all that I'm real happy to have Chris Chambers! :)

Oliver...

Originally posted by mee
Smoot has his own set of doubters up here in DC. He has a rather weak preseason and my friends that are fans of the Skins are frustrated. Although any mention of Fletcher does cheer them up quite a bit.

Oliver do you mean to say that you wouldn't want Moss on this team? Sure he loafs sometimes and he is a hotdog and his attitude sucks but I wouldn't diss him if he came this way. That like saying you wouldn't get with Heidi Klum b/c she is stupid. Nice ideals but in practice I bet you would sing a different tune.

No one thought this guy named Marino would be there when the fins picked...and we didnt even need a qb. Thank God Shula wasn't as stuck in his ways as JJ was.

And not to mention Brad jackson when Brian Griese was still on the board.

Back
Top Bottom