Fred Taylor out for season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fred Taylor out for season?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Jaguars | How Bad is Fred? - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 14 May 2005 06:42:05 -0700

Paul Kuharsky, of the Tennessean, reports Jacksonville Jaguars offensive coordinator Carl Smith has left open the possibility RB Fred Taylor (knee) could miss the season due to his recent knee surgery. At a minimum, as noted previously, Taylor will not be able to do any work in June.

Know wonder they have been eyeing every RB.

Fred Taylor ha been hampered by injuries this past 4 or 5 seasons, if he misses the whole season, then he's done, if you ask me.

It seems like this season will be like last season(injury wise).

Does anyone think that if Fred Taylor is out for the season, that the Jags could end up possibily trying to acquire Travis Henry? I actually had Jacksonville predicted as a possible Wild Card this year, but I don't think that'll happen without Taylor. Maybe if they picked up Henry... would be very interesting. Any comments? Also, yeah I heard Eddie George too, but I don't feel he's good to be a starter anymore (at least not an entire season) he'd be a pretty good pickup for them especially considering they lost Taylor. I also think getting Henry would be good for them too if they could some how acquire him through a trade with Buffalo. I doubt they would have to give up that much...

i know this guy is mr. injury but wow he might miss the season already. Oh that is not good for the Jags.

Back
Top Bottom