Freddie Mitchell to the Fins? Say it ain't so.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Freddie Mitchell to the Fins? Say it ain't so....

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
Psych!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha ...........I had to share this with everyone.........it's hilarious.

He would be the worst aquisition of all-time.

http://www.tradefreddie.com/

I have to agree with them. Freddie had all that mouth yet he couldn't back it up. He is bust. He should face it. He should have gone in the 7th round instead of the 1st. He also needs to shave and get a haircut!

Ha Ha got me there, cant say that I disagree w/ the site, I am so glad we dont have him, he is a disgrace to the Eagles and the NFL, he will have a fun job finding a job next year. Do you believe this guy, he called the Patriots D a bunch of little girls, hey Freddie, if a bunch of little girls can hold you to one catch in the Superbowl, look for a new job next year a**hole.

Bust indeed. He will be cut or traded most likely due to the fact he hasn't proven anything in his years with the Eagles. Not only that but I can't imagine Owens wanting him on the team after his comments earlier today. I am sure T.O. secretly called Reid or the owner saying to let this nutcase go when the time comes.

This is exactly the same kind of trash talking their fans do. I listen to them talk trash about how their Eagles will kick every teams but they face. All I ever hear from Eagle fans is how great they are. Now they are saying Freddie has to go for trash talking????

Hippocrates!!!

Webmaster's response - After the loss on January 30th, I just sat staring at the television wondering why the hell Andy Reid doesn't game plan with Freddie Mitchell at his side. This is a guy knows how to win. If Freddie had more play time and opportunities, I KNOW we would have had a parade down Broad Street. Perhaps we should change this website to "Trade T.O.". No one likes a ball hog!!! Right FredEx?

At first I thought this Webmaster guy was serious, it took me a little bit to realize the sarcasm. LOL :roflmao:

Oh man that wasn't cool. Tears almost began swelling up in my eyes when I saw that title.

Back
Top Bottom