Free Agency Is Over... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agency Is Over...

Dolphins17-0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
the free agent signing period ended at 12:01 when daniel snyder signed the entire free agent class

Defensive linemen Jevon Kearse, Cornelius Griffin and Robaire Smith, cornerbacks Shawn Springs and Troy Vincent, tight end Walter Rasby and punter Chris Gardocki are among the players the Redskins are set to pursue when the market opens Wednesday morning.

wonder if he sent out a mass email to all the nfl FAs or if he personalized each one

As a New York Ranger fan I can tell you that signing talented players doesn't mean a thing. Let him sign whoever he wants to they'll still go 8-8.

I don't know about that.. With gibbs back at the helm.. could be nice in washington..

That was pretty funny. :D

As for the Foreskins, I think they got hosed in the Port-a-Potty deal. The guy's a smallish RB who can't seem to take the pounding of an entire season and he's someone who doesn't do well running up the middle. Couple that with the fact that Washington's O-line was terrible last year and you have the makings of a total bust. I like it!

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Defensive linemen Jevon Kearse, Cornelius Griffin and Robaire Smith, cornerbacks Shawn Springs and Troy Vincent, tight end Walter Rasby and punter Chris Gardocki are among the players the Redskins are set to pursue when the market opens Wednesday morning.

No, not Rasby too :lol: Our season is over.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
As a New York Ranger fan I can tell you that signing talented players doesn't mean a thing. Let him sign whoever he wants to they'll still go 8-8.

Hey 4life, when are your Broadway Blues going to move Leetch to my beloved Bruins?

Um, anyway, back on topic, nice one 17-0. :)

Seriously though, Washington does this EVERY year. Every freakin' year, they attack the free agent market like Ted Washington at a buffet. And what's it gotten them? Not much. Don't sweat it.

Originally posted by phunwin

Seriously though, Washington does this EVERY year. Every freakin' year, they attack the free agent market like Ted Washington at a buffet. And what's it gotten them? Not much. Don't sweat it.

Gibbs wasn't in charge then...

Indeed he was not, but you still can't raid the free agent market and build a team on that. The Skins have too many holes in too many places, no matter who the coach is.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
the free agent signing period ended at 12:01 when daniel snyder signed the entire free agent class

Nah man, he only signed the New York Jets. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom