Free Agency Quandary (Wilkins/Hunt/Williams) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agency Quandary (Wilkins/Hunt/Williams)

If you think this salary cap is bad, wait till next off season when Waddle, Phillips, and Holland will be looking for extensions with Tua’s extension on the books.

Tyreek’s cap bubble of $56M is coming in 2026 too. Yikes!

I agree with this.

Hate to lose the guy but every year there always seems to be at least a few teams willing to mortgage their future for a player that almost never gives you the expected ROI. We did the same thing as examples with Suh, Porter, the roided up WR from Arizona (too lazy to look him up), and I don't think anyone will state that we got our money's worth out of any of them. You would think people would learn from the past but it almost never seems to happen.

Hate to lose the guy but every year there always seems to be at least a few teams willing to mortgage their future for a player that almost never gives you the expected ROI. We did the same thing as examples with Suh, Porter, the roided up WR from Arizona (too lazy to look him up), and I don't think anyone will state that we got our money's worth out of any of them. You would think people would learn from the past but it almost never seems to happen.
David Boston. The WR that fell in love with bodybuilding. Did we pay him that much? Ugh. (shudder)

I would cut and replace all the current DBs and LBs except Ramsey and use some of that money to sign and keep Wilkins.

Use the remainder of that money to pay for new guys from draft. Second and third round guys. With new DC coming onboard, I don’t think that person will want anyone on current roster except Ramsey.
Where would you put him in he slot ir
In the boundary? 🤣

Back
Top Bottom