Free Agent Market!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent Market!!!!

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we can trim down our cap enough to have a little spending money who do you think should be our top 3 free agent priortitys this off-season?

QB-jeff garcia,kurt warner,billy volek

WR-peter warrick,rod smith, i know this is not likely, but i would love to see #81 terrell owens on the opposite side of CC.

offensive lineman, i dont know who all is available right now.

I don't see Smith being cut, McCafree is old and all they have after that is Ashley Lelie. Peter Warrick would be fine with me.

Add Mark Brunell to QBs.

I saw some talk about Justin McCariens from the Titans a little while back. I think he's pretty solid. Anybody know his situation?

restricted i believe, not sure what they will tender him (quality, underrated reciever IMO)

Originally posted by dolfan34
If we can trim down our cap enough to have a little spending money who do you think should be our top 3 free agent priortitys this off-season?

WR-peter warrick,rod smith, i know this is not likely, but i would love to see #81 terrell owens on the opposite side of CC.

Cool thread. 2 out of the 6 players you named are actually FAs :sleep:

Priority:
Re-Sign Wale, altho I can live with getting a No.1 and No.3
Get rid of Marion, Madison, and Wade
Sign Orlando Pace or Walter Jones
Sign Mark Brunell or trade for Jeff Garcia
Draft Michael Clayton in the 1st round, and Matt Schaub in the 3rd

Trade Ogun for a 1st rounder then trade both 1st rounders for a top three pick and take Big Ben. Then sign Warrick as a Free Agent we would have a contender then i know it is a prayer but you have to have hope

You do that, and you still havent solved your OL problems, and have a major void on defense. Not to mention that Warrick is far from a superstar, and that Rothlisburger could be a bust.

Originally posted by dolfan34

I don't see the Dolphins interested in any of those qb's !!!

And I doubt very much that R Speilman will pay the $$$$ for the wr's you have listed ..

As much as T-O is a very gifted wr,, he is an extreme cancer that this offense most assuredly does not need !!

The offensive line needs to be given TOP priority whether through free agency or the draft !!

:D

Marino1983

Why would anyone want to add a cancer like Terrell Owens to this team?

Do you simply not realize what kind of effect he will have when he isn't the focal point of the offense?

Guys TO will not want to come here anyway. He wants to be on a team that passes the ball on every down and they trow it to him every single time. I think he should go play in Canada.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
Guys TO will not want to come here anyway. He wants to be on a team that passes the ball on every down and they trow it to him every single time. I think he should go play in Canada.
:roflmao:

well, we are supposed to be cutting james mcknight because of cap reasons , so if we can get a solid #2 like peter warrick or someone else, then J.R Tolver could be our #3, then we would have a pretty good receiving corps like the steelers or titans.

#1-chris chambers
#2-peter warrick(punt returner)
#3-J.R Tolver

I like it. :)

Back
Top Bottom