Free Agents Left? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agents Left?

FrankieG

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ok, with the money we are saving by Culpepper restructuring and us cutting Gus, which free agents are left that we will most likely persue and will make an impact on the team right away?

and JT ZT can restruce then pick up Tank, LaVar, Sam, a CENTER and a CB hopefuly

there are still some good FAs out there, but I don't know who all we've met with I only know who we are rumored to want.

KFFL is reporting we've met with Seattle's backup TE, and Chris Baker (Jets backup TE).

Jason Fabini, Ty Law, Justin Hartwig, Julian Peterson, LaVar Arrington, Sam Adams, still several players who's price tags might start coming down a tad as the offseason moves along..

fishfan34 said:
Jason Fabini, Ty Law, Justin Hartwig, Julian Peterson, LaVar Arrington, Sam Adams, still several players who's price tags might start coming down a tad as the offseason moves along..

forget about price tags we got the money lets go get em.!!!Lavar and Peterson are good choices at LB and theres still plenty of CB abd S out there we need to get them. we still need o line, LB, and Db and they are all necessities too and Dline and FB r spots to upgrade.

fishfan34 said:

Hartwig was signed by Carolina i think

Re-sign Schulters bring in Law and Tank, then get Sam Adams, they should all be reasonable prices since Culpepper restructured as well as Carter. This would be very good for our team, will it happen I don't know. Saban do your MAGIC!!!!:fire:

There are two good centers out there. Jeff Fanine from the browns and Jeff Mitchell from the panthers are going to be available with the signings of justin hartwig and le charles bentely.

Back
Top Bottom