free agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

free agents

dolfan2010

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ok boys and girls like a little input on these free agents...Lt...shelton....c/b buckley....wr..freddie mitchell...r.w from chi town...cb...cam cleeland back up te...brock marion fs or ss...and ...heres a joke 4 everyone ty law at low salary w/ salary incentives...plus a chance to start and play N.E 2 x a yr...and stay in same div...yes maybe a dream..i admit but depth is there if salary's are right got to admit its fanasty team but ...look Ne keeps adding guys like ...chad brown and david terrell..plus tim dwight(sp) the special teamer/ wr...there.. are still some hot names out there if price is league min...which if you dont have a job by now...u better be looking to jump at somthing dont ya think...peace out hommies...:wink: :cooldude: :eek: :lol: :yell: :mad: :tongue: :D :cool: :rolleyes:

Any FA at this time of year is going to have wharts, with that being said I would be hard pressed to touch any of the guys on that list...btw I don't think Mitchell would make our team.....

dominizzo said:
nice spelling

Oh come on!

Dominizzo, I like you, but your posts are probably the worst on the whole board when it comes to grammar and spelling.

"Hello Kettle, I'm the Pot, you are black!"

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oh come on!

Dominizzo, I like you, but your posts are probably the worst on the whole board when it comes to grammar and spelling.

"Hello Kettle, I'm the Pot, you are black!"
racist...

just kidding

dolfan2010 said:
ok boys and girls like a little input on these free agents...Lt...sheldon....c/b buckley....wr..freddie mitchell...r.w from chi town...cb...cam cleeland back up te...brock marion fs or ss...and ...heres a joke 4 everyone ty law at low salary w/ salary incentives...plus a chance to start and play N.E 2 x a yr...and stay in same div...yes maybe a dream..i admit but depth is there if salary's are right got to admit its fanasty team but ...look Ne keeps adding guys like ...chad brown and david terrell..plus tim dwight(sp) the special teamer/ wr...there.. are still some hot names out there if price is league min...which if you dont have a job by now...u better be looking to jump at somthing dont ya think...peace out hommies...:wink: :cooldude: :eek: :lol: :yell: :mad: :tongue: :D :cool: :rolleyes:
The only ones on that list that interest me that I would take into serious consideration would be L.J. Shelton and R.W. McQuarters, I would love to bring both guys in here for an interview and take them into consideration.

painnotpleasure said:
The only ones on that list that interest me that I would take into serious consideration would be L.J. Shelton and R.W. McQuarters, I would love to bring both guys in here for an interview and take them into consideration.

mos deff

Anyone any idea if there are any still any solid DT's available to pick up? (even with the Traylor signing) Or what DT cuts may be made at the start of June?

It's really too bad there do not appear to be any solid DTs left.

Does Daryl Gardner still want to play? How's his back? :)

Brock Marion

finally somebody talks 'bout Brock Marion,

maybe he's old but it's a great player and he can makes the transicion to others news FSs, he knows Miami, knows the teammates and he's still great, he's old but it's a teacher as well, he got intelligence to makes the plays and think first in the team and then in him. if we can sign Brock for veteran salary minimun, nice.

WE NEED SAFETYS

every salary must be low with incentives like the old salary of Ricky (state of art), no problemes with the salary cap

Oye, chief, out of curiosity, you and who else in Chile follows American football?

Great to see you on the board.

dolfan2010 said:
what team did he play for last yr?
Last year he was on Dallas, but he didn't play a single game due to injury I believe. In his career, he's played for Oakland, Tennessee, and Dallas. He didn't start a single game for Dallas, but for Tennessee he started 16 out of 16 on year and 9 out of 11 one year on Oakland. He's 30 years old and a bit undersized, I would say. 6'3" 287lbs

I think we have adressed every facit of our roster except for DB's. A proven pro with productive years behind and in front of them will definitly help sure up the wild card positions.

.......R.W..........?

Freddie Mitchell

I live in Philly and I can tell you firsthand that this guy is poison. He's a complete idiot. He's not nearly as talented as he thinks he is.

Back
Top Bottom