Freeman got $7,000 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Freeman got $7,000

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
He and T-Buck signed an actual contract, and at 11:01 p.m. Friday night the number 27 officially became Buckley's. If T-Buck achieves certain things this year such as a specified number of int.'s and/or goes to the Pro Bowl, incentives in the contract call for additional payment to Arturo. Heard this on Sporting News radio at lunch time.

Originally posted by JackMeehov
He and T-Buck signed an actual contract, and at 11:01 p.m. Friday night the number 27 officially became Buckley's. If T-Buck achieves certain things this year such as a specified number of int.'s and/or goes to the Pro Bowl, incentives in the contract call for additional payment to Arturo. Heard this on Sporting News radio at lunch time.

I think Arturo has missed his calling as a sports agent if this is true!

Maybe he should have been representing Oronde Gadsden this whole time. Could'nt have done worse than the agent most likely to never represent anyone again..... Michael Todd.

:rolleyes: Couldn't Freeman just be a nice guy and give it to him? It doesn't mean anything.

Originally posted by Gonk
:rolleyes: Couldn't Freeman just be a nice guy and give it to him? It doesn't mean anything.

Freeman lost his starting job. He needs every nickel he can get. Based on those incentives, I'll bet we see him looking like he's playing volleyball and tipping balls to number 27 so he can hit those incentives in their "contract".

Originally posted by Gonk

Ummm.. why should he? Freeman's been wearing that number from he was a rookie! Look at TBuck, he had #22 last year. I don't remember Victor Green giving it up.

I am glad he isn't that friendly! :eek:

I just heard Freeman is charging Buckley for every grass stain he gets on the jersey :D

I know that some players have a thing for "their" # but this just made me bust a gut, and i agree, Arturo should be a sports agent :lol:

Originally posted by JackMeehov

Dan Patrick had T-Buck on today too and during their convo about this they said that there was also bonus money due if the team gets to the Super Bowl.

On a side note, when they asked T-Buck about how the team was going to get past the failures of recent years he said, "In my honest opinion we just weren't good enough in the past....at the end of the season it all came down to just not being better than the other team....I think, this year,we have the talent to play with anybody in the league."

I'm not sure what to make of this comment....We?.....he wasn't here last year, so how does he get to say WE weren't good enough?? I'm sure he meant it in the best possible way, just not too sure what that was. I know what he meant, it just sounds like a slight towards some of his teammates...anybody else see it that way?

Not really, because we weren't.

He's on the team now so I guess he can say "we".

That's how I see it anyway ;\

Arturo shouldn't just give up his number, it is his number he made his first (and only) INT of his career. He wore it the first time he played in an NFL game. I am T-Buck got his #, but not for free.

Yeah & like I said, TBuck wore #22 last year!

Nope..His showing emotions towards his teammates because he is so happy to be here. And he's so right because we can come with all the execuses we want, but the main reason we did not win in the pass is because we just weren't that good. Now, we finally have the "TEAM" that can do it. In the past when we kept boosting about our fins, those teams were never complete. Now it's complete. This is the best team I've seen since Mid-90's Cowboys..

Back
Top Bottom