Fresh Meat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fresh Meat

Pinrod33

Daniel of the Phins Den
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's going on? Well I don't know how pathetic this is, but I have been reading the posts on this site since before last season, and this is the first time that I actually got around to signing up, and saying something, instead of just reading. Well I just wanted to say hey, and that I don't know if I am alone here, but I am just soo excited for the new season, and I am willing to accept anything that is done, and anyone that is signed (or drafted), and just be happy with the choices Saban is making. I guess what I am saying in a nutshell is that I am giddy with anticipation to see and experience a new beginning for our beloved Phins, and there incredible fans..... Go Phins!!!! :rawk::jumper:

Hey man! Welcome aboard . As someone who visited this site for over a year myself and just recently joined, I welcome you.

I am just as excited about the Fins and the new season just as much as I am about the next Star Wars flick! Can't wait!

By the way, there is actually a forum for you to introduce yourself and this post will likely be moved there.

I missed all the trailers last night, and now I didn't feel like waiting for my 56k to load one up. Can I ask a question? Do I have to keep reloading the page to see posts, or is there an auto-refresh? Thanks for the welcome's by the way, and I can assure you that Finheaven is on a different level in the forum game

Welcome fellow phin!

I was another that was a long time visitor that never got around to posting, but feel free. You are one of us now!!:D

Pinrod33 said:
I missed all the trailers last night, and now I didn't feel like waiting for my 56k to load one up. Can I ask a question? Do I have to keep reloading the page to see posts, or is there an auto-refresh? Thanks for the welcome's by the way, and I can assure you that Finheaven is on a different level in the forum game

Welcome to FinHeaven. There is no auto-refresh so you'll have to reload the page to see new posts.

We're glad you decided to stop lurking and start posting.:wink:

thanks again for the welcomes, it is good to be among those who understand a fanatics mind. Let me tell you that with some of the rumors and "what about this trade..." threads, I've had to fall on the floor laughing at how insane and far fetched they are, but on the other hand, before I go to any website to see the latest of what's going on, I make a beeline directly to this site.

pinrod33,
i am also a long time lurker. my daily work revolves around computers and the internet and my wife gives me he!! everytime she catches me peaking at finheaven.

welcome aboard...I am an old phinzone boy who watched these guys for a while before joining up. I think you will like - commentary is not as good but the board discussions are great.

Back
Top Bottom