****FRIDAY MINI-CAMP TIME CHANGE ***** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****FRIDAY MINI-CAMP TIME CHANGE *****

Proshopgirl

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey I just got word from the F.O. that the first practice of Mini-camp has been moved up to 8:30am. The gates will open at 8:15am. I don't know about the afternon session it wil be an hour by hour call.
I wanted you all to know!!!
:missmeth:

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I assume rain, is the flavor of the day over there??? Are they watching the radar to determine practice times?

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Are you going??? If your close it's your obligation as a fin fan to keep the rest of us that aren't fortunate enough to live in south Fla. informed and up to date!!! :D

Amin

Your Future
Reaction score
infin,

is BALLS DEEP going to be calling you with updates today? I think he was planning on being at most, if not all the practices... he mentioned he would call me, but obviously you know him better.

I hope hes wasnt planning on being there and then ends up being late cuz of this time change :(

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just woke up not too long ago....looks like I'll be just going to just the afternoon practice....

I would go back to sleep but I bet they move the time up knowing my luck :yell:

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Pro Shop girl please give us an update on the afternoon practice as you get it...would be greatly appreciated.....

greatwade

President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
the weather down here is frightful right about now- afternoon practice may have to go indoors - we are expecting tropical storm-like conditions here soon...

/in Broward County

LOCAL SCUM!

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well, it's 10 am already! IF practice started at 8:15/8:20 that practice should just about be over..ANybody got the goods yet??? SOMEBODY HOOK IT UP!

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
greatwade said:
the weather down here is frightful right about now- afternoon practice may have to go indoors - we are expecting tropical storm-like conditions here soon...

/in Broward County

:yell:

Just about everytime when the players practice it is always raining or storming.

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Club Member
Reaction score
Man, I remember high school and college soccer practices at 8-8:30 in the AM....YUCK...especially in the hot humid weather. Literally makes you nauseous running, jumping, sweating your butt off, etc. I know they're professionals, but I still feel for them. LOL

greatwade

President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
actually, its a bit calm right now... morning session should be concluding at this moment.

Top Bottom