Friday Practice: Lucas looks sharp in practice. Carter doubtful. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday Practice: Lucas looks sharp in practice. Carter doubtful.

Originally posted by Hellion
Dave W. said Lucas looked sharp last week too. :rolleyes:

And that's the problem. Ray Lucas continually has looked EXCELLENT in practice all year long. But it simply has not carried over to gamedays. And that's what reportedly has our staff perplexed.

Originally posted by Muck
And that's the problem. Ray Lucas continually has looked EXCELLENT in practice all year long. But it simply has not carried over to gamedays. And that's what reportedly has our staff perplexed.

thats cus he is practicing against our defense.

Actually not really. Remember how 'great' Lucas was in the preseason? Remember how everyone (ok, alot) was saying that he should start instead of Fiedler? And I kept telling everyone that Lucas wasn't playing real teams, only wanna be players, generic defenses, etc.

I don't hate Lucas, but he has got to do better in the NFL. Otherwise he'll be driving Ms Daisy next year.

Cris Carter is now officially out. He is in a Miami hospital with a kidney ailment. I don't care how good Lucas looks in practice. All that matters is how he looks in the game. According to Wannstedt, Lucas has looked great in practice every week. That doesn't mean jack.

Back
Top Bottom