Friendly Charger fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friendly Charger fan

IgorUnchained

Bolt Pride
Reaction score
Hey Fin Fans...

I usually check out your forum since I am a Charger fan and you happen to have a bazillion ex-Chargers on your roster.

Had to come in and say how sorry I am to hear about Junior being out for the season and wanted to wish you guys luck against Chokeland.

:goof:

IgorUnchained said:
Hey Fin Fans...

I usually check out your forum since I am a Charger fan and you happen to have a bazillion ex-Chargers on your roster.

Had to come in and say how sorry I am to hear about Junior being out for the season and wanted to wish you guys luck against Chokeland.

:goof:
Where do you live Bro?

I live in Montana and have almost all of my life. I was born in Escondido Ca and I used to go back to Ramona for summers.
The Chargers are the closest thing I have to a "Home Team" for those reasons.

IgorUnchained said:
I live in Montana and have almost all of my life. I was born in Escondido Ca and I used to go back to Ramona for summers.
The Chargers are the closest thing I have to a "Home Team" for those reasons.
I work in Escondido, but I live in Oceanside. Are you going to the game on Dec. 11 at Jack Murphy?

No, I havent seen a game in my life! I live in the state of Montana and I dont get out much! I used to catch Padres games during summers with my mother, but was never there during football season.

Someday!

I will be looking forward to the game though! I was really hoping for Junior to be suited up, but I will be tuned in regardless.

IgorUnchained said:
No, I havent seen a game in my life! I live in the state of Montana and I dont get out much! I used to catch Padres games during summers with my mother, but was never there during football season.

Someday!

I will be looking forward to the game though! I was really hoping for Junior to be suited up, but I will be tuned in regardless.
Well the bright side is that it will a homecoming for Damion McIntosh, and Wes Welker.

and Cleo Lemon, Zeke Moreno, David Boston (boo), and O line coach Hudson Hauck!!

You guys will get a chance to see Jamar Fletcher and watch AJ Feely hold a clipboard.

I check out as many Dolphins games as I can....will be glad to see all of those guys at the same place, playing against their old team!

I heard that we was gonna change our names to the Miami Chargers. :lol:

I believe that we got the most ex Chargers on our team, then the other teams do.

Ace88 said:
I heard that we was gonna change our names to the Miami Chargers. :lol:

I believe that we got the most ex Chargers on our team, then the other teams do.

easily...

Wes is very good and I also feel Jamar was a great pick-up for you guys :D

Back
Top Bottom