From a Bills point of view | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From a Bills point of view

Good thread and thanks for the honest question. I do agree we are getting very close, very fast. Just last year we were a disaster and we have taken major steps since Saban got here. At this pace we can be real contenders as early as this season.

We will need secondary help, an anchor to the o-line, a serviceable linebacker, maybe another reciever, and definitely a qb. The list seems long, but its do-able.

As far as your question about which qb we should get, there seems to be a lot of arguing on these threads about it. I think we are still going to get Brees though. I believe right now his agent is just playing games to drive up the price. I think he wants to be in Miami and we want him here. If we get him another big step will be taken forward.

Aqua and Orange said:
This offseason will make or break our shot at the playoffs this year. These Brees and Culpepper talks and the draft are insanely important to us more than ever I feel.
I think our shot at making the playoffs is a lot longer than The dolphins, but this off season draft and free agency is vital for this teams near future also. we'll see!!!

B-lo said:
I think our shot at making the playoffs is a lot longer than The dolphins, but this off season draft and free agency is vital for this teams near future also. we'll see!!!

I agree. JP Losman is like an anchor to your teams high hopes

DrewDaGreat said:
Win the AFC East in 2006? Good one.:lol:

It could and probably most likely will happen in 2006. It's just a matter of time before the other teams in AFC East start regaining thier composure and start to play like good teams should. Pats reign isn't going to last much longer dude, sorry....

SuperDuperFan said:
Good thread and thanks for the honest question. I do agree we are getting very close, very fast. Just last year we were a disaster and we have taken major steps since Saban got here. At this pace we can be real contenders as early as this season.

We will need secondary help, an anchor to the o-line, a serviceable linebacker, maybe another reciever, and definitely a qb. The list seems long, but its do-able.

As far as your question about which qb we should get, there seems to be a lot of arguing on these threads about it. I think we are still going to get Brees though. I believe right now his agent is just playing games to drive up the price. I think he wants to be in Miami and we want him here. If we get him another big step will be taken forward.
Yea Breez would fit seems like, but So does every other team that needs a q.b., you guys are a front runner, but what if no Breez?

B-lo said:
Easy on Ralph, he's a 90 year old man. It's funny I asked a ? about who you all thought was going to bring your team to the playoffs at Q.B. , and you just want to laugh at Ralph?? That's not cool man!:tantrum:

No disrespect B-lo but you have to admit that Ralph Wilson needs to sell the team. The guy looks like he needs to get rid of those bottle cap glasses and another thing, how in the hell didnt he understand what the deal was? Isnt he the owner.

Dont get mad bro, Ralph needs to go and thats the best thing the team could start with.

AquaAssasin said:
No disrespect B-lo but you have to admit that Ralph Wilson needs to sell the team. The guy looks like he needs to get rid of those bottle cap glasses and another thing, how in the hell didnt he understand what the deal was? Isnt he the owner.

Dont get mad bro, Ralph needs to go and thats the best thing the team could start with.
I'll tell ya right now ralph is not the reason this team is sliding, it's cause our ex. g.m. donahoe, and ex. head coach. , Seriously no disrespect, but how could you hire a coach that gave up a 20 point lead in the fourth to your team? They watched how he fell apart, and then hire him?? Careful man, I liked the guy at first, knew some people that were good friends w/ him down here in Lauderdale. So i gave him all the chances, but bottom line is he sucked as a head coach, but he was good in pitt. as an o- coordinator , so we'll see?

B-lo said:
You guys are a few players away from being legit. Your coach is excellent, but One of those few players you need is a q.b. Do you think Gus , or Culpepper are the answer? of course brees would be best , but that may not happen. Do you think there is and who is the q.b. that can get your team to the top? Because by looking at it that and a couple more players and your there. I just think the q.b. position will haunt you for a while, unless something else is done.IMO
Advise from a Bills fan is like getting mariage advise from Scott Peterson...

B-lo said:
I'll tell ya right now ralph is not the reason this team is sliding, it's cause our ex. g.m. donahoe, and ex. head coach.
And, um, who hired those guys?:D

B-lo said:
Seriously no disrespect, but how could you hire a coach that gave up a 20 point lead in the fourth to your team?
First, you don't judge a coach by just one game, no matter how bad they did. Second, the 'Phins didn't hire him as HC anyway, but just as OC.

Back
Top Bottom