From T.O. to Vick to Alexander, 10 burning questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From T.O. to Vick to Alexander, 10 burning questions

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
1. Where will T.O. wind up?

Yes, it's that time again. Terrell Owens has been out of the spotlight for the last two months and that can mean only one thing: His talks with prospective suitors are bound to make daily headlines. So far he's drawn reported interest from at least four teams (Denver, Kansas City, Miami and Dallas) and there might be more joining that group before this is all over. After all, T.O. may be divisive but he's still one of the 10 best players in the NFL. Right now, I like him in Denver.

2. Has Shaun Alexander played his last season in Seattle?

There's no question that Alexander has made a strong case for a huge contract. He's the NFL MVP, the league's rushing leader and the owner of the NFL's single-season record for touchdowns (28). However, he's also a 28-year-old running back with 1,717 carries in his rearview mirror. The reality is his productivity could decline quickly over the next two or three years and it should also be noted Alexander enjoyed his two best seasons while playing on one-year deals. Still, Alexander has said that he wants to be in Seattle, and the team says it wants him back. I think he'll return.

3. How will a new QBs coach help Michael Vick?

It didn't make national news, but Atlanta's decision to replace quarterbacks coach Mike Johnson with Bill Musgrave is noteworthy. To me, it says there is some concern within the organization over how Vick is developing. He struggled toward the end of the season, and one league source says Vick couldn't handle the various defenses he faced down the stretch. Vick recently told the Atlanta Journal Constitution that he feels "lost" in the West Coast offense because the Falcons aren't running as many short crossing routes as other teams using the same offense. Maybe Musgrave can change that.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/jeffri_chadiha/02/09/ten.questions/index.html

Back
Top Bottom