from yahoo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

from yahoo

Good I hope its decided in Training camp so when preseason comes around and all the practices before the season we have 1 QB taking majority of the snaps

I suggest you post some info about the topic of the thread.Ill help.Here is a quote from the article which I think is relevant to the article.

Linehan said he wanted to see Feeley both improve and learn the new system during the team's offseason program, and gave him high marks on both counts. ``He's certainly got some exceptional talent as far as throwing the ball,'' Linehan said. ``He's still relatively young as a quarterback and so he's learning. ... I'm very happy with where he's at, at this point.''

I do hope Feeley shows Linehan that he is ready to start and we don't waste another season alternating QB's, as I'm sure will happen if Frerrotte winds up starting against Denver. This is the year Feeley needs to demonstrates he can start in this league...and more importantly, for this team. Also, interesting how Linehan says he hasn't even considered Ricky in his offense, because I just read the other day(wish I could remember where?!?) how Saban plans on using Ricky to cause match-up problems.

CanePhin22 said:
I do hope Feeley shows Linehan that he is ready to start and we don't waste another season alternating QB's, as I'm sure will happen if Frerrotte winds up starting against Denver. This is the year Feeley needs to demonstrates he can start in this league...and more importantly, for this team. Also, interesting how Linehan says he hasn't even considered Ricky in his offense, because I just read the other day(wish I could remember where?!?) how Saban plans on using Ricky to cause match-up problems.

Good post Cane...I agree, but I think that article on Saban using RW was media speculation...I can't remember where I read it either, but that was what I recalled...

Back
Top Bottom