FSU Dead Last in Total Offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU Dead Last in Total Offense

um_canes02

'CANE FO' LIFE
Reaction score
FSU's total offense ranking is 117 (out of 117)... Granted this will change in the coming weeks but still its priceless...enjoy it while you can fellow 'canes fans...lmao!!!

UM's total offense ranking is 105 (out of 117)... Granted this will change in the coming weeks but still its priceless...enjoy it while you can fellow 'noles fans...lmao!!!

Umm....No, i dont know where you get your info but we are 62nd. Why is it that you bash 'Canes fans for being fairweather and unknowledgeable but then you dont even know basic things about your own team. In a previous thread you didnt even know who AJ Nicholson was. Did you watch any games last year??? Now you are posting pure garbage...

um_canes02 said:
FSU's total offense ranking is 117 (out of 117)... Granted this will change in the coming weeks but still its priceless...enjoy it while you can fellow 'canes fans...lmao!!!

AHAHAHAHA! :lol:

um_canes02 said:
Umm....No, i dont know where you get your info but we are 62nd. Why is it that you bash 'Canes fans for being fairweather and unknowledgeable but then you dont even know basic things about your own team. In a previous thread you didnt even know who AJ Nicholson was. Did you watch any games last year??? Now you are posting pure garbage...

D'OH :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

um_canes02 said:
I might have been looking at passing yards, sorry.

I didn't remember his name. I remembered his number. He wasn't a starter last year, so I wasn't familiar with seeing him every down like Boulware and Pope.

FSU needs some recruits, with Florida and Miami hoggin the recruits, FSU is in trouble

flasportsfan88 said:
FSU needs some recruits, with Florida and Miami hoggin the recruits, FSU is in trouble

FSU is holding up well in the recruiting department, I don't know what your talking about. Miami and FSU had a great recruiting season, according to experts, last year.

Bling said:
I might have been looking at passing yards, sorry.

I didn't remember his name. I remembered his number. He wasn't a starter last year, so I wasn't familiar with seeing him every down like Boulware and Pope.
umm actually he did start a couple of games last year and saw action in almost every game.

did a little research... nicholson played in 13 games his first year, saw action in all 13 last year and started three (duke, wake, and notre dame)

um_canes02 said:
did a little research... nicholson played in 13 games his first year, saw action in all 13 last year and started three (duke, wake, and notre dame)

wasn't a big fan in 2002. I got really hooked last yearh when those jackass UM fans kept saying Wide Right; Wide Left.

Like I said, I remember the number, just didn't remember his name.

Bling said:
wasn't a big fan in 2002.......those jackass UM fans....
:roflmao:
Aren't you the guy who constantly calls Cane fans "fairweather" among other things? That is so rich. Stay on the bandwagon for a few years and you MAY get to experience the thrill of being a fan of the winning team in the UM/F$U rivalry. Then again, maybe not. Seriously though, you're far too young (if your profile is the truth) to be harboring all this hate toward Cane fans. I promise you FSU has its share of idiot fans, all schools do. By generalizing (as you routinely do) UM fans, you group yourself into that bunch of not-so-likeable FSU followers. Just a friendly bit of advice for you. :)

I like/respect UM football. As long as they're not playing the 'Noles that is :lol: But I must admit that UM fans, especially the new bandwagon jumpers, tend to be arrogant and boorish.

I am proud of all Florida teams. I still find it hard to like UF tho.

Back
Top Bottom