FSU keeps rolling | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU keeps rolling

MelbournePhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
weatherford is settling down nice. this could be a special acc-championship season. its gonna be fun to watch

Yeah, I know!!!! I was sceptible of him at first, but he seems to be our best option. Looks very poised in the pocket. But Man, do we have some weapons at the WR position or what!!!!!!!!!!!

the offense is still terrible. probably the worst top 5 ranked team i've ever seen

kastofsna120 said:
the offense is still terrible. probably the worst top 5 ranked team i've ever seen

The Offense is still terrible??What?? I guess you haven't watched the games, or either you are still sad that "The U" lost to us!!!:lol: It seems that the Canes are the only college team you have anything good to say about. Neither QB was ready when we played each other. In the 4 games that have followed, Drew Weatherford has averaged 300yds and 3 td's a game. Our scores in those games, 63, 28, 38 & 41. We might not be one of the best 5 in the Nation, but we are there, and we plan on staying there.

kastofsna120 said:

:sidelol::lolcry:

im glad youve watched our games then :rolleyes:

NorthFloridaFin said:
We might not be one of the best 5 in the Nation, but we are there, and we plan on staying there.

:lol: Sorry to disappoint you but you'll be lucky to break double digits in the Swamp. :tongue:

SpeedRush99 said:
:lol: Sorry to disappoint you but you'll be lucky to break double digits in the Swamp. :tongue:

You act like ya'lls defense is good. When you finally played a team with a half decent offense *cough* Alabama, they absolutely murdered ya'll.:lol:

NorthFloridaFin said:
You act like ya'lls defense is good. When you finally played a team with a half decent offense *cough* Alabama, they absolutely murdered ya'll.:lol:

Top 10 in the nation=Good

Alabama is an offensive powerhouse compared to FSU.

SpeedRush99 said:
Truth hurts :lol:

The truth is, the only game you must have watched was the Miami game!!
Since that game, we have averaged 40pts and over 500yds of offense a game, and we haven't even opened the offense up yet. The best is yet to come. Did I mention also, that these are true freshman putting up these numbers. Man, the future must be scary for Seminole opponents!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom