Full 2020 draft picks

2021 Round 1Dolphins own pick
2021 Round 1from Texans (Tunsil)
2021 Round 2Dolphins own pick
2021 Round 2from Texans (Tunsil)
2021 Round 3Dolphins own pick
2021 Round 4Dolphins own pick
2021 Round 5Dolphins own pick
2021 Round 6from Steelers or Bucs via Steelers (Fitzpatrick)
Pick given up: Round 6to Texans (Tunsil)
Pick given up: Round 7to Steelers (Fitzpatrick)

I tried to add it up but I may be off a bit.

According to OTC, we should end up with only 2 comp picks. The highest should be in the 4th round and the other one in the 7th round. No pick for Wake.

OTC has projected 7 comp. picks in the 3rd round, 11 in the 4th, 2 in the 5th, 3 in the 6th and 9 in the 7th.

The comp picks obviously push everyone down the board starting in round 3.

We end up with...

1st round 5, 18, 26
2nd round 39, 56
3rd round 70
4th round 142 (comp for James)
5th round 153 (AZ), 154 (Pit), 173 (LA)
6th round 185, 187, 197
7th round 246, 250 (comp for Bolden)

I tried to add it up but I may be off a bit.

According to OTC, we should end up with only 2 comp picks. The highest should be in the 4th round and the other one in the 7th round. No pick for Wake.

OTC has projected 7 comp. picks in the 3rd round, 11 in the 4th, 2 in the 5th, 3 in the 6th and 9 in the 7th.

The comp picks obviously push everyone down the board starting in round 3.

We end up with...

1st round 5, 18, 26
2nd round 39, 56
3rd round 70
4th round 142 (comp for James)
5th round 153 (AZ), 154 (Pit), 173 (LA)
6th round 185, 187, 197
7th round 246, 250 (comp for Bolden)
I keep reading 14 total picks, but I think there's some guess work there on comp picks.

The Fins should have a 4th and a 7th added to what they already have.

Not as great as we were probably hoping for with comp picks. a 4th is essentially a 5th rounder at that point... I wish they would just get rid of the damn things and every team has 1 pick like it used to be.... when did comp picks even start?

I think there's some confusion because of the conditional picks. We should know soon which picks we really have.

I keep reading 14 total picks, but I think there's some guess work there on comp picks.
Yes I kept reading 14 too, but that is clearly 15, which looks right
Where did three in the 6th round come from? Ours, one from Rams for the CB(Talib?), one from Dallas for our DE? I'm blanking on the names

Yes I kept reading 14 too, but that is clearly 15, which looks right
Where did three in the 6th round come from? Ours, one from Rams for the CB(Talib?), one from Dallas for our DE? I'm blanking on the names
Is that the pick for Drake? Not sure.

I love having 2 Ones and 2 Twos next year.

They can use those picks to move up this Draft or next, or they can just add 4 more talented players to what should be an improved roster.

They should be able target a couple real impact types if they want, maybe a top pass rusher or big time CB..............or splurge on a shiny toy for the offense, presuming they found their QB already.

I love having 2 Ones and 2 Twos next year.

They can use those picks to move up this Draft or next, or they can just add 4 more talented players to what should be an improved roster.

They should be able target a couple real impact types if they want, maybe a top pass rusher or big time CB..............or splurge on a shiny toy for the offense, presuming they found their QB already.
I hope we don't trade picks from 2021 for this draft. We already have 14 picks this year which is more than enough. The way to build and to continue to build is by having a good amount of picks in every draft. We have enough picks this year to move around if need be.

I thought the Drake pick was to be a 5th rounder.
Who's the DE we traded to Dallas, I can't remember his name...what round was that pick in?
So many picks...I can't keep track of them all.:lol:
Quinn. Maybe that's the pick.

2020 6th rounder from Dallas for Quinn.

Drake was for a conditional pick, a 6th that could become a 5 from Zona.

I think we have Zona's 5th so that must be the Drake pick.

Back
Top Bottom