Full team PFF grades from Bucs game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Full team PFF grades from Bucs game.

Wilkins is so overrated. Should have traded up for Ed Oliver and drafted D.K. Metcalf instead of that worthless trade for Josh Rosen.

Wilkins is so overrated. Should have traded up for Ed Oliver and drafted D.K. Metcalf instead of that worthless trade for Josh Rosen.
I wouldn’t say he’s overrated, it’s not like people are talking pro bowl. He’s a solid but unspectacular player. He’s the least of our problems.

On defense, we see a lot of red, orange, and yellow next to those with an * (starters) next to their name crowding the bottom half of the chart—a lot of work for us to do here.

Jackson should be ashamed and humiliated about his play and conditioning plus that Liam had to come in as a rookie and take the OLT position.

As much as he has sucked, AJ is not a bad guy or not trying. I'm glad that, despite the one awful play, he played a lot better than the last couple weeks.

If he ends up being a good guard for 10 years, eventually we will forget about his days at LT.

As much as he has sucked, AJ is not a bad guy or not trying. I'm glad that, despite the one awful play, he played a lot better than the last couple weeks.

If he ends up being a good guard for 10 years, eventually we will forget about his days at LT.
He has the feet, arm length and size to be an elite tackle if he would just be strong enough not to overcompensate on every play. I suspect the reason he played better at guard both shoulders were protected (OLT and C) and he could drop his rear end ballast a bit more.

His problem (strength) will be more of a problem at guard in the he run game imho.

Is this accurate or the subjective opinion of a couple guys watching the televised version of the game? I’m not sure how much stock to put in to PFF grades. To have a grading system that goes to decimals seems way too specific for what’s being measured here.

According to this chart he was the highest rated defensive player in the game yesterday. So if he is overrated, what does that say about every other defensive player on the Dolphins?

Last edited:
Is this accurate or the subjective opinion of a couple guys watching the televised version of the game? I’m not sure how much stock to put in to PFF grades. To have a grading system that goes to decimals seems way too specific for what’s being measured here.

They have a detailed breakdown of how their grading works.

It isnt great in small samples but I think of the course of a season its fair.

Back
Top Bottom