fullback | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fullback

bwallen

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
can anyone name one good fullback that is coming out or is a free agent next year we need one bad to block fore ronnie and Kay-jay Harris next year.:tongue:

We probably won't use a fullback much next year(we didn't use one much in 2005). Plus, I think Darian Barnes has done a nice job.

Does anyone know when we get Kyle Eckle back?

if we can find a Kieth Byars,in the draft that can block and run and catch it would help are young running game:rolleyes2

bwallen said:
can anyone name one good fullback that is coming out or is a free agent next year we need one bad to block fore ronnie and Kay-jay Harris next year.:tongue:
danian barnes is awsome

Kyle Eckel Was placed on the Dolphins’ Reserve/Military list on September 7, 2005

Nublar7 said:
We probably won't use a fullback much next year(we didn't use one much in 2005). Plus, I think Darian Barnes has done a nice job.

Not really true. 132 of Browns 207 carries were with another player in the backfield, and 69 of Ricky's 168 were in either split back or I-form.

I'm interested in seeing if Miami continues on their quest to fine an H-back, or if that was just Linehan's thing. While Mularkey is running the same offense with the same terminology and all that, the tendencies and playcalling is going to change.

Just a note here-Now that scott is gone we want a more pure blocking fb than an H-back right?

ya the the new guy like lead blockers look at bills offence the have a good fullback:rolleyes2

bwallen said:
ya the the new guy like lead blockers look at bills offence the have a good fullback:rolleyes2
Part of the reason I was asking is that I have no idea who he has had playing fb in his offenses. :wink:

31 Daimon Shelton
clear.gif
Position: FB
Height: 6-0
Weight: 262
Born: 09/15/1972
College: Sacramento State
NFL Experience: 8 he is not good with his hand but he can block his *** off

31 Daimon Shelton
clear.gif
Position: FB
Height: 6-0
Weight: 262
Born: 09/15/1972
College: Sacramento State
NFL Experience: 8 he can block his but off cant catch

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bwallen, I am really not as familiar with our new oc as I wish I was.

We need to get Fred Beasley and pay him the vets minimum for next season. He wants out of San Fran because he hates the RB coach. He would be a great addition!

w stats suck on thier so he well suck on the game just do like i do make all your player better:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom