Fumble? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fumble?

What do you think is the worst call against us last year?

• The penalty on Fletcher v.s. NE

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Taking the TD away from Chambers v.s. NYJ

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • No delay of game call v.s. Buffalo

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Ricky's "fumble" v.s. NYJ

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • No INT by Madison v.s. Green Bay or Denver(Not sure which one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

baccarat

Adam the Quarterback
Reaction score
What do you think was the worst call against us last year?

The pass interferance on Fletch, hands down. That may have been the worst call I have ever seen. Seriously. When they threw the flag, I was clapping, because I, and the announcers, thought it was offensive pass interferance.

A VERY close second to the Chris Chambers overruled touchdown in New York. If this call is not overruled, we win that game.

My vote goes to the fumble in NY because it was obvious his knee was down before the ball came out and no video evidence showed it was a fumble.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with what D28 said. I was clapping too, at first. I am glad the NFL fired some of these clown officials.:clap:

yeah, that buffalo delay of game would've made it 3rd and long(10 or 11 i believe)...and it wasn't close. but the chambers TD and the fletch play played much bigger roles in the outcomes of their respective games.

The Chambers TD getting taken back was the worst call. I was there and was 20 yards away from where that took place, and all the Jets fans around me thought it was stupid to even challenge the call because they thought it was a TD. Of course they celebrated when it was overturned, but in the back of their minds they knew the official made a bad call.

Don't forget that Ricky "fumbled" at about the seven yard line, so we were close to scoring.

Well there was all kinds of contact going on with the Fletcher call, it should have been offensive but thats a judgement call and honestly the call could be made ten times in a row and flipflop between offensive and defensive each time.

No I'm afraid the TD catch taken away from Chambers has to be the dumbest call in my opinion simply because they pulled out an obscure rule to justify it, yet that rule is not enforced correctly 99% of the time.

All of Them!....boy, I Didnt realize we got screwed so much last season....it looks like alot when you add them up.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
The pass interferance on Fletch, hands down. That may have been the worst call I have ever seen. Seriously. When they threw the flag, I was clapping, because I, and the announcers, thought it was offensive pass interferance.

A VERY close second to the Chris Chambers overruled touchdown in New York. If this call is not overruled, we win that game.

Totally agree, Chambers TD took points off of the board that would have won the game, remember it was called a TD at first and the Jets challenged it.
That SUCKED!:fire:

I think the Jets game was the single worst game. I dont know whether the Ricky call or the Chambers call were worse, but they were both fairly bad calls that would have otherwise had us winning the game.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
I think the Jets game was the single worst game. I dont know whether the Ricky call or the Chambers call were worse, but they were both fairly bad calls that would have otherwise had us winning the game.
:cry: :cry: :cry: me a river, happens to every team...Buffalo got dicked out of a interception return for a td against Green Bay when the score was 0-0...but i will agree, even though fletcher sucks balls that was a horrible call

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

:cry: :cry: :cry: me a river, happens to every team...

The thread is about bad calls. Hence, you should expect to see a lot complaining. :rolleyes:

don't forget ricky's "fumble" vs. the raiders. it gave them the ball on the 10 or somewhere close. luckily, it only led to 3.

Back
Top Bottom