Fumbleitis? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fumbleitis?

I have american footballitis, anyone remember the footballitis commercials during the world cup? lol

Lamar also fumbled in the 2nd Pats game on the 6 yard line.

Look Herald is saying he fumbled twice. If he did let Freeman take the ball he needs to quit that too. Remember the Movie the Program. He had to carry the ball all the time. Well Ricky should not be letting the ball go even after the whistle.

He fumbled again yesterday. I think he'll fine I was just asking if anyone else was kinda concerned. It may only be TC but players ARE evaluated based on TC and I just want to work on fundamentals more than anything else and hold onto the damn ball!

Originally posted by chambers84
Who gives a sh*t?? It's training camp so it doesn't matter. If Jay Fiedler threw 5 TDs in 5 drives in training camp all the Fiedler bashers would be saying "it's only training camp." My point is lay off the man he's been in pads what 3 days and he's fumbled. He may have a problem, but it's not like the coaching staff is not noticing it, and plan on helping correct it. He will be fine.

We should care..remember the old saying you practice like you want to play..if concentration doesn't start in TC it could carry over to the season...and turnovers lose games that could've been easily won..Remember an earlier article while Coach Collier stated that fumbles were a coachable thing..well I think it's time to start coaching. Do it right in TC and it translate to better play during the season.

Thank you MDFinFan...that's all I'm trying to say.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Look Herald is saying he fumbled twice. If he did let Freeman take the ball he needs to quit that too. Remember the Movie the Program. He had to carry the ball all the time. Well Ricky should not be letting the ball go even after the whistle.

He fumbled again yesterday. I think he'll fine I was just asking if anyone else was kinda concerned. It may only be TC but players ARE evaluated based on TC and I just want to work on fundamentals more than anything else and hold onto the damn ball!

YOUR RIGHT!

I posted it in another thread, that even though he would have been down at the line, he still wanted to keep going, and Freeman more or less said OK I'll go for tha ball. It took him a second to get it out but he succeeded

But let me say something about where Local NEWS Writers see from, most of them stand in the background, just like they had an enzone seat, BUT there at eye level, not like being in up the stands!

The Fans have the best seat in the house for sure, a total sideline view of the action, oh except the TV crews, and the Local Radio Stations, they get to sit in platforms.

Now if the Herald gets there STATS from the Dolphins organization, that fine, but if they are just reporting what they see, they have the least best view!

And if the reporters do sit with the fans, such as Alex Marvez, they get mobbed with questions by the fans so much, I'd think they could never keep a watchful eye on the field

We should care about this, but let's not panic. Is there an rb in the league (other than rookies, obviously) who has never fumbled? If we get worked up over this, it could lead to stigmatizing RW unfairly and prematurely.

Oh I'm not trying to stigmatize. I just was wonder others thoughts on how worried they are about it. It is, of course, a trend that needs to stop.

RW is not perfect, and this may be his one fault which is cool as long as he understands when to push it for the few more yards, and when to cover up and hang onto ball.

Back
Top Bottom