Fun Game. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fun Game.

I still don't see how Vernon Carey got an INT in my simulation.

HysterikiLL said:
I still don't see how Vernon Carey got an INT in my simulation.

That reminds me of the talking Malibu Stacy doll on the Simpsons. The girl says, "Theres something wrong with mine", she pulls the cord on the back of it and it says "This is your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Of course - if you keep playing the same teams against each other - they keep coming up with different scores. My games had the 84 Dolphins losing to the 72 Dolphins most of the time.

However, I did the '84 Dolphins against the 2004 Colts. First game was: '84 Dolphins 38, '04 Colts 28.

FinNasty23 said:
ya... i simulated the 84 dolphins vs. all 3 different patriot superbowl teams ('01, '03, & '04) and Miami won every time! :D

Nasty

what a fantasy that is :roflmao:

godfater21 said:
http://www.whatifsports.com/nfl/default.asp

I'm posting this for those of you that have not seen it. you can take any past NFL team and simulate games from other Past NFL teams. it even gives a box score and everything. I simulated the '72 Dolphins against the '84 dolphins and Marino tore them up.

This program is simply a random number generator. You can leave all the specs the same and it it will flip 180 degrees. It would be nice if someone was to actually program something similiar to this that actually used real data and calculated out a realistic answer. Well it was good for about 30 seconds.

I played the 84 dolphins vs 93 cowboys, 2 great teams. Out of 7 games, Miami only won 3 times. I think the simulation just assumes our run defense was on par with the rest of the AFC teams that played the cowboys in that era. In 7 games, only once did Emmitt rush for less than 125 yards (69yards) and 5 times he ranged between 140-197 yards rushing.

84 Dolphins: 93 Cowboys
23-37
20-13
9-17
14-6
17-21
16-15
13-32

patsdynasty said:
what a fantasy that is :roflmao:

If the 04 dolphins could beat the Pats I don't think its much of a stretch to say that the 84 team would do it.

Whitedolphin54 said:
I finally got a Dolphins team to beat 2004 Pats--73 Fins with morris rushing for 87 yrds--Both 84 and 72 fins lost

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom