Funniest pre-game SMACK quote THREAD: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funniest pre-game SMACK quote THREAD:

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
Here's the one I'm submitting:

The fns coaching staff (if that's what you call them) will search for bills weaknesses and search and search and search and search and search and search......

All I have to say is...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil:

This thread could go on forever, but my favorite (I can't be bothered going to find the exact quote) was that Miami would have to commit 8 men to the LOS in order to contain Travis Henry. This would leave Eric 'Ptooie!' Moulds to run riot, etc etc...

Miami played some nickel packages early on 1st/2nd downs and shut down the run, if I'm not mistaken.

It was great how humble most of us were........:lol: :lol:
And how ****y the Buffalo fans were.......:lol::lol:
Who's Humble now!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite was a conversation I had with a few of the one-week posters than came on. I said we had no glaring weaknesses and that the stats about our pass D are misleading. We all know how they responded.

I wish they would come back. I hate kids who argue about stuff like that, and they don't even know that much about it. I mean, honestly, I play DB, I think I know a thing or 2 about it.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Good sport.

Originally posted by justafan
You got me. :lol:

Not trying to "blow you", ok? But I have to say that you are a really good sport, justafan. About one of the coolest fans on this site from an opposing team. My hat is off to you, sir.

Check out this "Post game" smack:

http://www.scottandbr.com/Forumb/in...=0&rid=193&S=042c04f91fc979d23b10dfdd372bff6f

It looks like Ricky, Seau, and the rest of the Miami defense gave the Bisons a bucket of a$$h*le$ to chew on tonight. At least the Texans were able to score some offensive points against us!!! Have a nice flight back to Bisonville!!

Charger fans - did you see Seau in action tonight with a sack and plenty of tackles?!?? If you didn't, you'll get a mouthful on Oct. 27!!
:lol: :lol:

427-3-----Chauncey :roflmao:

On a related note.....this post from Halbert has to go down as the best post a bills fan ever contributed to this site.

LMAO. The Chargers aren't half the team the Bills are. Those fans seem quite confident. Thats weird considering can't stop anything on defense, and Boston has done absolute nothing thus far.......

BAZ, you play DB? I played ROLB in HS junior varsity and Varsity, and the only reason I didn't go on to play college football was past trouble with the law among other things.

Re: Good sport.

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Not trying to "blow you", ok? But I have to say that you are a really good sport, justafan. About one of the coolest fans on this site from an opposing team. My hat is off to you, sir.

If Mods actually checked the IP address , they'd find out that 81 and myself are one person. :lol:

Thanks -81-

Originally posted by M-REAL
BAZ, you play DB? I played ROLB in HS junior varsity and Varsity, and the only reason I didn't go on to play college football was past trouble with the law among other things.

Yeah, I sure do. Thats why I get frustrated when kids come strolling in here talking nonsense about something I study about 20 hours a week, and practice for another 20. I could tell that our problems were tackling, missed assignments, etc. for the most part, and bad play-calling on some other parts. All of which were easily correctable. I warned them not to overlook that fact, but of course they continued their nonsense. LMAO, I guess they'll listen to me now. Less than 100 yards passing, LMAO......

:lol: I know they were really silly. Those teeny-boppers don't know sh** about defense and what it's really like in a great battle. It takes alot of heart to play the game, and when someone downplays a team for easily corrected mistakes, well I guess some will never know what it's truly about.

Back
Top Bottom