Funniest Thing I Have Heard In A While | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funniest Thing I Have Heard In A While

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That was hilarious!

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6345803

Even 10-year-old sons of head coaches wanted their opinions heard.

"Hey, Chase what's up buddy," Haslett says when his son rings the coach's cellular phone. "Who did we just take? We just got another receiver, Talman Gardner.

"Ken Dorsey? No, we're not taking Ken Dorsey (Miami QB). Sorry buddy. Chase, we already took the pick. No, wait, er, um, wait ..."

Haslett pulls the phone away from his ear as his son loudly criticizes the pick.

"Hey, Rick, Chase is angry at us for not going after Ken Dorsey. He wants us to trade for him," he says to Mueller. "Can you please tell him that we don't want to trade for him?"

But just as Haslett goes to hand Mueller the phone, hoping for a quick rescue, the line goes dead. Haslett junior just hung up on poor ol' dad.

"Can you believe that? He told me we don't have a clue, and just hung up on me," said Haslett, cracking up. "I can't believe it, he just hung up. Man, that's pretty bad when your own son is criticizing you already."

It's funny, but not as funny as..

"With the 13th selection, New England picks.. Ty Warren" :lol:

Ty Warren! lol! No but I think he has potential and can be a good player in this league.

Maybe Wannestatd's children were calling the shots on draft day.

From what I hear... Wannstedt has a hot daughter. She used to date my buddy's brother.

Originally posted by EddieIrvine13
From what I hear... Wannstedt has a hot daughter. She used to date my buddy's brother.

His daughter also went to Indiana University, where O-Gun went, and suggested signing on O-Gun.

Back
Top Bottom