Funniest Weekly Dolphins Column: Latest Edition | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funniest Weekly Dolphins Column: Latest Edition

JonnyZ81

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you guys have seen this guy's articles, but they are too funny. Just really classic stuff. I'll put the first two paragraphs below with the link to the full article after. Let's hear what you think:

There is no control button on Chad Pennington's computer, Chad Pennington is always in control. My new favorite color is Chad Pennington. Chad Pennington is "the best a man can get." Chad Pennington once completed a pass to Ted Ginn Jr., by email. When people sneeze in Miami, others say "Chad bless you." If you google "CP10 throws a incompletion," you will generate zero results - it just doesn't happen. If at first you don't succeed, your not Chad Pennington. 70% of the human body is water, 100% of Chad Pennington is awesomeness. Chad Pennington doesn't save anything on Microsoft Word, everything he touches is already complete. There are two kinds of people in this world, people that suck, and Chad Pennington. Chad Pennington does not own a house in Miami, he walks into random houses and people move. There is no such thing as a lesbian, just women whom have never met Chad Pennington. Yeah, he's that awesome. CP10 makes me giggle like a school girl again.

Joey Porter backs up his smack. The game isn't over until Joey sacks your quarterback, kisses your girlfriend, uses your toothbrush as a nut scratcher, and then lets you know all about it at the top of his lungs. The act of tackling a quarterback behind the line of scrimmage is commonly known as a "sack." Joey just refers to this as "the end of the game." Somewhere in Kansas City, Tyler Thigpen is looking at an 8x10 photo of Joey Porter, and crying. The ref Sunday faked a broken nose just to beat traffic, because he already knew how this game would end. The kid in "The Sixth Sense" didn't see dead people, he saw the quarterbacks on the Dolphins schedule this year. Joey Porter is such a man, he beats you in testicle count, 3-2.

Full article here.

What do ya think? Is it not hysterical?

Ehhh....I certainly didn't fall out of my seat laughing. I'm hoping we win out but I'm definately not half as optimistic and Rzayo24.

Back
Top Bottom