Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :)))))) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny I don't see all those Jets posters today :))))))

If you are going to whine about the refs against pitt we get the same whine vs. GB so either way you are a game behind us and have 2 div lsoses while we are undefeated in the division.

Again, even w/ the shutout our O has outscored your O by a wide margin.

Lame excuse...you didnt even manage to get a FG.We managed to score several times vs a good D and shouldve won.

When was the last time the home team was shutout?Thats not too common lol

Lame excuse...you didnt even manage to get a FG.We managed to score several times vs a good D and shouldve won.

When was the last time the home team was shutout?Thats not too common lol

I'm not making excuses, you guys are. if you get to make excuses so do we. We both had chances to win despite the bad calls, neither of us did and we both deserved to lose.

We shut out Oak on the road last year and we shut you guys out on the road back in 2001.

I'm not making excuses, you guys are. if you get to make excuses so do we. We both had chances to win despite the bad calls, neither of us did and we both deserved to lose.

We shut out Oak on the road last year and we shut you guys out on the road back in 2001.

You know we shouldve won that game.You on the other hand deserved to lose because you didnt even score a FG...thats pathetic.

You know we shouldve won that game.You on the other hand deserved to lose because you didnt even score a FG...thats pathetic.

The tams that deserved those wins won those games. We had more bad calls against us in the Denver game but instead of making excuses we found a way to win, you didn't do that against Pitt and we didn't do it against GB.

The tams that deserved those wins won those games. We had more bad calls against us in the Denver game but instead of making excuses we found a way to win, you didn't do that against Pitt and we didn't do it against GB.

Found a way to win?!?! Come on Junc, if it wasn't for a stupid mistake on a PI you guys don't win. That ball was uncatchable even without the PI. Luck was on the Jets side, not their uncanny ability to grind out a forth and long to take a victory. NO PASS INTERFERENCE, NO WIN. But every now and then a team needs those victories.

Found a way to win?!?! Come on Junc, if it wasn't for a stupid mistake on a PI you guys don't win. That ball was uncatchable even without the PI. Luck was on the Jets side, not their uncanny ability to grind out a forth and long to take a victory. NO PASS INTERFERENCE, NO WIN. But every now and then a team needs those victories.

It was uncatchable??? He had 2 hands on it and almost caught it with his god damn head being ripped sideways. He almost certainly catches it if he isn't interfered with and probably walks into the endzone.

If our WR isn't interfered w/ he catches a TD pass. The only reason we needed a score on that drive was b/c of horrendous calls against us most of the game.

he almost caught it WITH the PI so how was it uncatchable w/o it?

lol a way to win.....that zebra gifted you the game(the cb slightly held the wr's face mask but no way did the zebra see that holding as the wr was blockin his view but he knew that was the yets last shot and i found out the cheat is from NY)...and rottenburger fumbled and it was our ball....so we did find a way but got robbed.

lol a way to win.....that zebra gifted you the game(the cb slightly held the wr's face mask but no way did the zebra see that holding as the wr was blockin his view but he knew that was the yets last shot and i found out the cheat is from NY)...and rottenburger fumbled and it was our ball....so we did find a way but got robbed.

This is quite the ignorant statement. You clearly didn't watch the game, or pay attention if you did.

Uh huh...why not admit it? You "won" it no one will take the win away from you now.

There's nothing to admit, it's pretty obvious you didn't watch or didn't pay attention to the game. I was convinced the refs got the call from vegas that the Jets had to lose that game prior to them getting the pass interference call correct. There were at least three phantom interference or holding calls against the Jets in critical spots.

The last play even when the defender ripped holmes head sideways while the ball was coming he still got 2 hands on it and nearly caught it. If he wasn't interfered with he probably catches it and scores.

You're either ignorant about that game or just plain stupid. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with ignorant.

It was uncatchable??? He had 2 hands on it and almost caught it with his god damn head being ripped sideways. He almost certainly catches it if he isn't interfered with and probably walks into the endzone.

If our WR isn't interfered w/ he catches a TD pass. The only reason we needed a score on that drive was b/c of horrendous calls against us most of the game.

he almost caught it WITH the PI so how was it uncatchable w/o it?

In my quest to try to prove you wrong, I went to the tale of the tape. I apologize. That ball was completely catchable. I never really saw it before, just on brief highlights.

Watching some more highlights, its sad that the Bills have a better 2 minute drill than us

You can really tell who the real losers are in life by looking at how many posts someone has on the rivals message board.....I net you guys all have beautiful wives and lots of friends.....losers

Nice logic. Since you probably have a beautiful wife and a lot of friends, do you even watch football on Sundays?

Such confidence after a win over the hopeless Bengals.
jets will lose to the lions this week. lock it up. detroit despite its 2-5 record, is playing at a real high level right now, and by watching them, would not think they r 2-5.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

I honestly believe Detroit might blow them out next week. Those young d lineman are serious bad *** and Sanchez will be running for his life. And Stafford looks seriously good. Detroit 37 New york overrated everything jets 6

Actually it goes like this. No pass interference and Holmes catches the ball by the goal line. Either he takes it in for a score or the Jets have to hand it to LT one play later to score. The DB had no choice but to grab SH, he was going to score .

That's how you create PI calls. Thats how you create your own luck.

If you have a clue who Ben Hogan was he used to day that the harder he practiced, the luckier he got.

Back
Top Bottom