Funny Stadium Video: Patriots Fans Celebrate Prematurely, Then Get Shocked By The Miami Miracle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny Stadium Video: Patriots Fans Celebrate Prematurely, Then Get Shocked By The Miami Miracle

Not sure if this was posted yet, but I just watched it, and thought it was funny. :lmfao:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOVByVwufZA

Yeah, it was already posted. But it is all good.

I think I called it the dull section the first time around. Those Dolphins fans were quite calm. :lol:
I know that I almost tumbled a few rows down.

Behind us were a couple of Pats fans and the Dolphins fan behind them launched right over that row ontop of our pile and we started tumbling. :lol:

Not sure if this was posted yet, but I just watched it, and thought it was funny. :lmfao:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOVByVwufZA

200w.gif

So glad the pats fans went thru that. They're so freaking ****y and most of them didn't even know **** about their team till Brady came along. Now they can have some humble pie.

The best part about it is that we did it to the Pats. I can't think of a better moment to be able to watch that entitled fan base tuck their tails between their legs. Such a sweet moment.

I get what he was talking about with "field possession", but, ultimately, we possessed the ball in the end zone.

Well here we are on a Friday after this game and I'm STILL hyped... That video was hilarious!

Glad I was not anywhere near these Pats fans. I don't think I could take sitting there watching some idiot throw up his middle fingers and talking s*** without giving some right back.

F*** them.

At first, I thought he was saying "fetal position" .:lol:

Same old Dolphins? Gutted I wasn't sat near that tool.

My favorite line? 55 seconds or so in

"Oh no...No!....NOOOOOOOOO!"
"Somebody has to make the tackle!"

Priceless...

I actually don't care what area you grew up and what teams tou like but a Pats fan with a southern accent is kind of brutal.

I'm not gonna say anything, I'm a fin fan with a Geordie accent (youtube it if you don't know what that sounds like) :) I get your point though, clearly a bandwagon jumper.

I'm not gonna say anything, I'm a fin fan with a Geordie accent (youtube it if you don't know what that sounds like) :) I get your point though, clearly a bandwagon jumper.
I have a friend since the mid 80s. When I met him he was that big 49ers fan. Then he became that "lifelong" Cowboys fan. And after that he "really always had a liking" for the Patriots.
That pretty much sums Patriots fans up. They are lucky that their run lasted that long. Normally they would change allegiances to the next dynasty within a few years.

You don’t go for that on 4th down going up 5 when the other team has to score a td in 17 seconds plus field a kick off.

No way no how. That’s called hindsight all day long talking.

Coach Bill wanted to get 3 more points so it would take a TD by Miami to win.

Back
Top Bottom