he does without Moulds taking all the attention.OH wait,my mistake I
forgot Buffallo just gave "Peerless" 10-million to come back!:lol: $OUCH$

CDNPHIN said:
Losman won't even finish this season in a Bills jersey,Levy's
already shopping him around.Not that your going to get anything
for a guy who gets pulled every second week.As for Evans we'll see how
he does without Moulds taking all the attention.OH wait,my mistake I
forgot Buffallo just gave "Peerless" 10-million to come back!:lol: $OUCH$

Point 1: The Bills aren't "shopping" Losman. He's likely to be the starter come September. BTW, you really ought to not believe everything you read on Yahoo Sports, especially the fantasies about Miami going to the Super Bowl.

Point 2: In case you don't realize it, the guy who was pulling Losman every two weeks is now the Fins' OC -- Mike Mularkey. Between Jauron and Fairchild, they'll pick the QB they think is best and let him play.

Point 3: Moulds caught his share as a double covered #1, so I think that Evans will do okay, plus ol' Peerless has a lot to prove to the NFL, so he may be well worth the money. The last time he had a chance to be the #2 receiver with a gunslinger at QB, Peerless racked up big numbers. Fairchild is a Martz' disciple, so if the Bills' oline is improved enough to give the QB decent time to throw, there will be plenty of balls for all the WRs to catch. :D

I still think Loseman can be a good qb, I don't think Malarky set him up to succeed. I think Dick will, everyone laughing now might eat crow before it is over.

cnc66 said:
I still think Loseman can be a good qb, I don't think Malarky set him up to succeed. I think Dick will, everyone laughing now might eat crow before it is over.

I'm not even sure Mike Mularkey had all that much say in it. I have no proof, but just a feeling that he was under pressure from Donahoe to play Losman even though it was obvious, as training camp progressed, that Losman wasn't ready to start. I think Donahoe wanted to "prove" that Losman was better than Roethlisberger. Having sent Bledsoe packing, TD wasn't about to admit that he made a mistake and allow Mularkey to start Holcomb -- until winning became critical, which at the beginning of the season, was the Miami game.

cnc66 said:
I still think Losman can be a good qb, I don't think Malarky set him up to succeed. I think Dick will, everyone laughing now might eat crow before it is over.

Great post. He could be, or he may not, you just dont know, but theres just as much of a chance for him to suceed, as their is to fail, I mean he hasnt even played a full season, atleast give the kid a year or two ya know?

Deep2Evans said:
Great post. He could be, or he may not, you just dont know, but theres just as much of a chance for him to suceed, as their is to fail, I mean he hasnt even played a full season, atleast give the kid a year or two ya know?

I'm not making any predictions about this, but it is starting to sound a lot like AJ Feeley arguments I remember seeing around here. Time will tell.

How many times can you guys bring up this ancient history? this is at least the 4th or 5th time this has been posted. Why don't you guys post your draft blunders over the last 10-12 years or so.

Kinzua said:
I'm not even sure Mike Mularkey had all that much say in it. I have no proof, but just a feeling that he was under pressure from Donahoe to play Losman even though it was obvious, as training camp progressed, that Losman wasn't ready to start. I think Donahoe wanted to "prove" that Losman was better than Roethlisberger. Having sent Bledsoe packing, TD wasn't about to admit that he made a mistake and allow Mularkey to start Holcomb -- until winning became critical, which at the beginning of the season, was the Miami game.

interesting post. Would that be the "root" of Malarkey leaving?

nyjunc said:
How many times can you guys bring up this ancient history? this is at least the 4th or 5th time this has been posted. Why don't you guys post your draft blunders over the last 10-12 years or so.

We have talked about John Avery and Mr. Injury (Yatil Green) and lets not forget Fletcher over Brees. But IMO it's funnier to talk about everyone elses blunders.

Kinzua said:
2005 - Ronnie Brown RB
2004 - Vernon Carey G
2003 - #1 pick to NO for Ricky
2002 - #1 pick to NO for Ricky
2001 - Jamar Fletcher DB
2000 - #1 to Carolina in '98 trade up
1999 - #1 to SF, then to Detroit in trade down
1998 - John Avery RB
1997 - Yatil Green WR
1996 - Darryl Gardener DT

There's atleast one pro bowler there...don't forget we also drafted players later that are pro bowlers in those drafts...a few examples...Zach Thomas, Patrick Surtain, Jason Taylor, Chris Chambers, etc. etc.

I think your missing the point just to argue but then again you really don't say anything intelligent anyways....

FinFrenzy said:
We have talked about John Avery and Mr. Injury (Yatil Green) and lets not forget Fletcher over Brees. But IMO it's funnier to talk about everyone elses blunders.

of course it's more fun to make fun of other tam's blunders but this youtube video is posted again every few weeks.

nyjunc said:
of course it's more fun to make fun of other tam's blunders but this youtube video is posted again every few weeks.

Ofcourse it is.......not everyone has seen it. That's why there's reruns on TV although you might watch it again since you really enjoy it........:evil:

FinFrenzy said:
Ofcourse it is.......not everyone has seen it. That's why there's reruns on TV although you might watch it again since you really enjoy it........:evil:

The vieo itself doen't bother me b/c it's from a long ago era. If it was current it would upset me.

Back
Top Bottom