Funny.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Funny..

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With every big game the Pats win, comes a bit of LUCK. This is so f*ckin' true, it's unbelievable, it really is. A kick out of bounds? LOL, come on...

No kidding. What about all those holding miss calls. It must be nice for the NFL to give them cheaters (holding, faking injuries) another superbowl win. I wish the NFL liked the dolphins that much. But ya I agree with you isn't it funny!!!

yeah, why didn't givens get a penalty? he threw Manning to the ground on the last TD drive...

The officiating was sub-par, but not as bad as the Pats previous 2 games.

Fox / Kasay killed themselves. Going for 2 was COMPLETELY Wannyish.

I don't know. Why do the pats keep winning. I know it's not cause there that damn good. I think it is called LUCK or CHEATING which ever one you want to call it.

I think it is called being winners, they put themselves in a place to win and they go and do it. No bitching and moanjng just good hard work. I wish our players would remember that.

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
I think it is called being winners, they put themselves in a place to win and they go and do it. No bitching and moanjng just good hard work. I wish our players would remember that.

I wish our team could remember that too...but that's not what got the Pats the trophy.

Look back at it....Fox goes for 2 when they're down 5.....STUPID....goes for 2 when they're up 1....had to then, 'cuz he fookered up on the first one.

Had they kicked those PATs, the Patriots wouldn't have went for 2 on their 4th TD, and even WITH Kasay's dumbazz kick, the Pats would've tied the game and sent it into OT.

SB XXXVIII MVP = Coach Fox.

STOP COMPLAINING

LOOK I LOVE THE FINS, BUT IF YOU USE LUCK TO DESCRIBE THE PATRIOTS, YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!! THE PLAYED AGAINST A VERY GOOD CAROLINA TEAM, DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO, AND WON A VERY TOUGH GAME. DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT KASAY SHOULD HAVE KICKED THE DAMN BALL DOWN THE MIDDLE?!?!?!? HE MADE A MISTAKE, THE DEFENSE COULDN'T STOP THE PATRIOTS AND THEY LOST THE GAME. THAT'S IT! STOP CRYING. THE PATRIOTS ARE A VERY GOOD TEAM. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU PATRIOT FANS. I HOPE ONE DAY I WILL HAVE ENJOY A SUPER BOWL VICTORY AS WELL.

Re: STOP COMPLAINING

Originally posted by oodolphins
LOOK I LOVE THE FINS, BUT IF YOU USE LUCK TO DESCRIBE THE PATRIOTS, YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!! THE PLAYED AGAINST A VERY GOOD CAROLINA TEAM, DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO, AND WON A VERY TOUGH GAME. DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT KASAY SHOULD HAVE KICKED THE DAMN BALL DOWN THE MIDDLE?!?!?!? HE MADE A MISTAKE, THE DEFENSE COULDN'T STOP THE PATRIOTS AND THEY LOST THE GAME. THAT'S IT! STOP CRYING. THE PATRIOTS ARE A VERY GOOD TEAM. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU PATRIOT FANS. I HOPE ONE DAY I WILL HAVE ENJOY A SUPER BOWL VICTORY AS WELL.

Detox?

You're blind imo if that's how you see it. Fox gave the game to the Pats when he went for the first 2 pt conversion. I swear I told my son and wife when he did that, "dammit....there it goes...his dumbazz went for 2....Pats by 3."

It was stupid. He outsmarted himself and denied his players the trophy they deserved.

Edit: At worse....the Pats would've won it in OT....but going for 2 like he did wiped out that possibility.

NavyFishFan

You are allowed to have your opinion and I respect it. My point is, I don't think luck was involved in the Patriot win. Maybe Coach Fox made some bad decisions, but so did Bellichek (wrong sp). Just before half time he let the Panthers have very good field position. Carolina gets 3 points. Don't you agree that they should have kicked it down field? I think so. All I am saying is I don't think LUCK determined the outcome of this game.

Re: NavyFishFan

You are allowed to have your opinion and I respect it. My point is, I don't think luck was involved in the Patriot win. Maybe Coach Fox made some bad decisions, but so did Bellichek (wrong sp). Just before half time he let the Panthers have very good field position. Carolina gets 3 points. Don't you agree that they should have kicked it down field? I think so. All I am saying is I don't think LUCK determined the outcome of this game.

Belichick didn't let them have the position. The players did.

I see what you're saying though, I just can't see it that way. Going for 2 and the kick out of bounds will go down as 2 of the biggest, all-time, RETARDED plays in SB history....well...maybe the won't...since they were done against the Pats.

NavyFishFan

So you think Adam V. kicked that type of kick on his own. Didn't he squib it? Correct me if I am wrong. I don't think he decides if he squibbed it. If he kicked it out of bounds, that is another story.

Re: NavyFishFan

So you think Adam V. kicked that type of kick on his own. Didn't he squib it? Correct me if I am wrong. I don't think he decides if he squibbed it. If he kicked it out of bounds, that is another story.

OHHHH I see what you're saying now. Misunderstood, sorry. The Squib is a common practice (though I have to agree, I think its a lame call....at ANY time), going for 2 when there's ALL KINDS of time left in the game is stupid.

Had he not went for 2 the first time, the kick OOB wouldn't have mattered.

I just hate to see the Panthers players lose a fair shot at the trophy because their coach buried 'em. It was strictly a bonehead move.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Reckon so.

Just kills me to see them Panthers lose that way.

Now Brady = Montana and the Pats = Dynasty.....to alot of the media....true or not.

Back
Top Bottom