Fustrated Jets Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fustrated Jets Fans

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Frustrated Jets Fans

Posted are a few excerpts and comments made by the fateful jets fan on there Jets talk back. http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-board,0,7058661.graffitiboard?coll=ny-jets-bigpix

If you Don't like the JETS, then get the Hell out of this site, write at the team you prefer's site. It seems we have all these so called experts putting down the JETS...Too bad none of you could get hired for a High School football team.

To all you Buffalo fans...your not NY'ers anyway you should be called the Canada Bills and we will make the playoff and just remember you guys are the laughing stocks of the NFL 90's...you guys should have discount paper bags when you buy your tickets!!

And those Jets fans who claimed Chad was hall of fame material must be eating their words. He isn't 10% of our Peyton. This Jets team must believe its own hype but the game is played on the field not the media. Start rebuilding with a real QB not an imposter.

Up here all we have heard is that the new revitalized Jets team under Chad is a sure bet for the SB. This has to be a NY media con-job or incompetent sports writers and gullible fans. The build-up hype has been spectacular. A grossly overpaid $63 million QB -what a joke! I'll take JP at $6.8 mil.

It's just one game! So give them a break. But if they lose to Miami then give them hell. :rofl3: :rofl3:

This is over already, I been around long enough to know a good team from a bad team. This is a poorly coached team full of inconsistent players. Just End The Season! Pennington is a glorified Browning Nagel!

chad pennington is the worst qb in the nfl i dont care what anyone else says he is herendous and hes never been half decent.

The New Jets are fine, for all of you non-Jets fan, and even some of you so-called Jets fan, listen up;

As far as Pennington and everyone thinking he's a terrible QB, Chad didn't snap those balls to himself, Chad didn't throw those balls downfield and then run downfield and drop the passes he threw to himself, Chad wasn't tackling Priest Holmes and Johnson.

You guys say Chad gets rattled, not so, according to STATS, Inc., Chad threw 106 passes against blitzes last season and compiled a 103.6 passer rating, where do you see him getting rattled against pressure?.

Didn't Montana, Marino get jittery feet when getting smacked damn ner every play, doesn't Manning get jittery feet when getting smacked damn near every play, what player, QB or other doesn't look around when getting smacked every play, it's human nature. But as I said above, look what STATS, Inc., says about Chad handling pressure.

As far as Chad's arm, we really don't know about his arm, when was the last time we had an offense that called for him throwing the deep ball? Against Pittsburgh last season, he went long against them and completed a deep pass to Santana Moss and that was with a bad shoulder so how can you guys say he can't throw the deep ball?

As far as Chad and the Jets having the same kind of offense from last year, you idiots really don't know football to make the comments you make, Chad is learning a new system, learning his recievers on new routes, reading defenses a lot more, do you expect the Jets to have him slinging it all over the field day one. Also, Heimerdinger will go to who ever he feels will give them an advantage and call plays according to who their playing and what the defense might be doing.

As far as us missing NT Jason Ferguson, the Daily News says he already has lost his starting job in Dallas, and is telling friends he misses the Jets. As far as the defense goes, that was one game and one game only, if you really think the defense is going to be like that all year long, you really don't know football or the New York Jets. Donnie Henderson will get those guys together and back on track.

Herm must go. He's no motivator and is a poor game coach, certainly with the clock! LOL!

Responses:

But a scary admission is "We got out coached" from Herman. Really, think about what that means. I mean Herm is no rookie.

But Herm has never been a great in game coach. By that I mean as far as making adjustments. And at this point of the game, not to be any better than he was, is not a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I always liked him as a person, but never as a coach.

but he is a delegation/motivation guy. He should be in a position where the people he hires are his responsibility. He brought us Donnie and that worked out well.. now it is time for Heimerdinger to do what Herm needs and make game time adjustments to fix the problems the O is having.

Screw all u Herm Haters

3 playoffs in 4 years isn't good enough? Are u guys racist?

Responses:

if it was Mike Sherman they would be calling for his head too...

Get off the race issue. That has NOTHING to do with why people are whinning.

They are overreacting to BAD coaching/preparation.

Call me racist if you want, but it is the HC's job to have his team ready, have the best prepared players in the lineup, and to be ready to go. I didn't see much of a good job. I am not calling for his job, but just because they are jumping to conclusions that we should fire Herm does NOT make them racist. It means they are misguided. You seemed intelligent until you made the last comment about race. I guess you just ruined your point.

Think he's a dope, but I have to say at times the team seems to really respond to his motivation. That said, I've been wanting Crennel hear for years. Different black man, different results. I hope you are just joking. You are that Klecko is a murdering DWI aren't you? lol

that motivation garbage will only work so many times

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Posted are a few excerpts and comments made by the fateful jets fan on there Jets talk back. http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-board,0,7058661.graffitiboard?coll=ny-jets-bigpix

To all you Buffalo fans...your not NY'ers anyway you should be called the Canada Bills and we will make the playoff and just remember you guys are the laughing stocks of the NFL 90's...you guys should have discount paper bags when you buy your tickets!!

That is my favorite one. The jets, the worst teamm in the 90's, alonng with the bengals, calling anyone a laughing stock. Bills lost 4 SB's, but they were teh best team in AFC every year. THe jets had Rich Kotite. JETS fans are so friggin stupid.

BAMAPHIN 22 said:

Boy isn't that classic.
A fan from a team that DOSEN'T play any of their games in NY telling Buffalo fans they aren't a NY team. :lol: :lol:

Buffalo is the ONLY team that plays in NY.

The Jets and Giants should be the Jersey Jets and the Jersey Giants!

So who REALLY isnt a NY team and who aren't REALLY NY fans?????

In addition I'd have to say that is one hell of a compliment to tell the Buffalo fans they aren't real NY'ers. Having been both places he's right. NY'ers have per capita the most obnoxious and arrogant people I've ever come in contact with, while the times I've visited Buffalo, they are completely the opposite.

Consider it a compliment Buffalo fans!

LOL, wow the Jets fans are bailing out and jumping off the Jet's ship like rats off of a sinking boat. I bet the Jets players are just as frustrated.....we can use this to kick their a$$es on Sunday.

That was a horrible loss, but there is nothing like a good Dolphin Beating to help wash away the blues.

BZ

Do you want me to dig up posts from last year on this site?

BAMAPHIN 22 said:

If you Don't like the JETS, then get the Hell out of this site, write at the team you prefer's site. It seems we have all these so called experts putting down the JETS...Too bad none of you could get hired for a High School football team.

And those Jets fans who claimed Chad was hall of fame material must be eating their words. He isn't 10% of our Peyton. This Jets team must believe its own hype but the game is played on the field not the media. Start rebuilding with a real QB not an imposter.

Up here all we have heard is that the new revitalized Jets team under Chad is a sure bet for the SB. This has to be a NY media con-job or incompetent sports writers and gullible fans. The build-up hype has been spectacular. A grossly overpaid $63 million QB -what a joke! I'll take JP at $6.8 mil.

It's just one game! So give them a break. But if they lose to Miami then give them hell. :rofl3: :rofl3:

This is over already, I been around long enough to know a good team from a bad team. This is a poorly coached team full of inconsistent players. Just End The Season! Pennington is a glorified Browning Nagel!

chad pennington is the worst qb in the nfl i dont care what anyone else says he is herendous and hes never been half decent.

The New Jets are fine, for all of you non-Jets fan, and even some of you so-called Jets fan, listen up;

As far as Pennington and everyone thinking he's a terrible QB, Chad didn't snap those balls to himself, Chad didn't throw those balls downfield and then run downfield and drop the passes he threw to himself, Chad wasn't tackling Priest Holmes and Johnson.

You guys say Chad gets rattled, not so, according to STATS, Inc., Chad threw 106 passes against blitzes last season and compiled a 103.6 passer rating, where do you see him getting rattled against pressure?.

Didn't Montana, Marino get jittery feet when getting smacked damn ner every play, doesn't Manning get jittery feet when getting smacked damn near every play, what player, QB or other doesn't look around when getting smacked every play, it's human nature. But as I said above, look what STATS, Inc., says about Chad handling pressure.

As far as Chad's arm, we really don't know about his arm, when was the last time we had an offense that called for him throwing the deep ball? Against Pittsburgh last season, he went long against them and completed a deep pass to Santana Moss and that was with a bad shoulder so how can you guys say he can't throw the deep ball?

As far as Chad and the Jets having the same kind of offense from last year, you idiots really don't know football to make the comments you make, Chad is learning a new system, learning his recievers on new routes, reading defenses a lot more, do you expect the Jets to have him slinging it all over the field day one. Also, Heimerdinger will go to who ever he feels will give them an advantage and call plays according to who their playing and what the defense might be doing.

As far as us missing NT Jason Ferguson, the Daily News says he already has lost his starting job in Dallas, and is telling friends he misses the Jets. As far as the defense goes, that was one game and one game only, if you really think the defense is going to be like that all year long, you really don't know football or the New York Jets. Donnie Henderson will get those guys together and back on track.

Herm must go. He's no motivator and is a poor game coach, certainly with the clock! LOL!

Responses:

But a scary admission is "We got out coached" from Herman. Really, think about what that means. I mean Herm is no rookie.

But Herm has never been a great in game coach. By that I mean as far as making adjustments. And at this point of the game, not to be any better than he was, is not a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I always liked him as a person, but never as a coach.

but he is a delegation/motivation guy. He should be in a position where the people he hires are his responsibility. He brought us Donnie and that worked out well.. now it is time for Heimerdinger to do what Herm needs and make game time adjustments to fix the problems the O is having.

Screw all u Herm Haters

Responses:

Call me racist if you want, but it is the HC's job to have his team ready, have the best prepared players in the lineup, and to be ready to go. I didn't see much of a good job. I am not calling for his job, but just because they are jumping to conclusions that we should fire Herm does NOT make them racist. It means they are misguided. You seemed intelligent until you made the last comment about race. I guess you just ruined your point.

Think he's a dope, but I have to say at times the team seems to really respond to his motivation. That said, I've been wanting Crennel hear for years. Different black man, different results. I hope you are just joking. You are that Klecko is a murdering DWI aren't you? lol

You are a miserable SOB. Is it because you have a small one?
I fell sorry for you.

I read about 2 lines of that post and went to :sleep:

But congrats on spending a week to put together something that no one will completely read.

Way to go!!

so-long-Ricky said:
I read about 2 lines of that post and went to :sleep:

But congrats on spending a week to put together something that no one will completely read.

Way to go!!
I read every line while laughing. Go away Buffalo chip noone asked you.

To Bamaphin22

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Posted are a few excerpts and comments made by the fateful jets fan on there Jets talk back.

Responses:

Screw all u Herm Haters

Responses:

At least you learned your lesson after last year & didn't talk smack yourself. That "Curtis Martin Guarentees 1,500 yards"post definitely came back to bite you on the ***.

-Vinnie-

Back
Top Bottom