Fustrated Jets Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fustrated Jets Fans

The Jets dont even have their own stadium, nor do they play in the state of New York. I dont see how they can tell the Bills to go to Canada, which was the lamest comment i've heard all week. I guess it shows how intelligent the Jets fans are, i dont know it must be something in the water.

The fans in NY are going to be screaming for Jay Fiedler soon...Chad is horrible.
:D

and so is Jay...

hear that? delicious silence... it's because Jets fans are awfully quiet right now...

PressCoverage said:
and so is Jay...

hear that? delicious silence... it's because Jets fans are awfully quiet right now...

And the Phine are going to win the SB again, right? I guess we'll go through this see-saw all year w/ you guys. You guys were awfully quiet when we beat you last week but now another team beats us and you win another home September game and you will be off to the races again :shakeno:

nyjunc said:
And the Phine are going to win the SB again, right? I guess we'll go through this see-saw all year w/ you guys. You guys were awfully quiet when we beat you last week but now another team beats us and you win another home September game and you will be off to the races again :shakeno:

alllllrrrrright, gitum goin' I need new sig material.:goof: Same thing happened to us ya know, two qb's down on two plays. It just sucks the air out of you, even if you get one back your new job offensivly will be to REALLY protect him, that tends to limit other opportunities. Sorry they got hurt, glad you lost.

cnc66 said:
alllllrrrrright, gitum goin' I need new sig material.:goof: Same thing happened to us ya know, two qb's down on two plays. It just sucks the air out of you, even if you get one back your new job offensivly will be to REALLY protect him, that tends to limit other opportunities. Sorry they got hurt, glad you lost.

I don't know what has happened to Chad, each week he has lookmed worse and worse throwing the ball and now he reinjures that shoulder. It's just our luck we finall draft a franchise QB and he turns out to be always hurt. :(

nyjunc said:
I don't know what has happened to Chad, each week he has lookmed worse and worse throwing the ball and now he reinjures that shoulder. It's just our luck we finall draft a franchise QB and he turns out to be always hurt. :(

Always a tough blow when a franchise player gets hurt. Was he really 100% from the start of the season?

nyjunc, how long you guys have Chad signed for(j/w)

Phinz1972 said:
Always a tough blow when a franchise player gets hurt. Was he really 100% from the start of the season?

nyjunc, how long you guys have Chad signed for(j/w)

He wasn't hurt at the beggining of the season but he wasn't completely healthy. I think he was almost 100% in the shoulder being sound but he couldn't throw or lift in the offseason so obviosuly his arm was going to be a bit weaker. He did look good throwing in the KC game and at times against you guys but was brutal yesterday. as far as his contract I believe he has another 5 years. he just signed a new extension prior to the start of '04.

If he can manage to stay healthy for a full season, there is no doubt that he will be a very potent QB for your team. I know he is on the Jets and the Jets are a rival, but to see a talent held back due to bad luck, it's sad(not boo whoo sad, but you know what I mean). Hopefully he isn't hurt too badly.

I was at my sons baseball game yesterday and another coach on my staff is a big Jet fan, I had to talk him down from jumping off a bridge when he heard Chad and Jay were hurt!

He said and I quote (I will never see a Jet team in my lifetime in the Superbowl). I don't know about that, but it's that Jet and Met fan train of thought! Here we go again syndrome!

Back
Top Bottom