futures are out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

futures are out...

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i haven't checked often so i don't know exactly when the lvsc released the official vegas lines, but im pretty sure it was just recently. my apologies if it's already been posted.

Week 1:
den -4
MIA

oak
NE -7.5

hou
BUF -4.5

nyj
KC -3

to win afc east:
NE 1-2
NYJ 12-5
BUF 7-1
MIA 20-1

to win afc:
NE 11-4
NYJ 12-1
BUF 15-1
MIA 40-1

to win superbowl:
NE 5-1
NYJ 20-1
BUF 30-1
MIA 75-1

season win totals:

MIA 5.5
BUF 8
NYJ 9
NE 11

Denver over us by 4?? I don't see it happening, but what do yall think?? Opening Day....THe Heat....The Fans....The New Coach.....New System.....New players......I don't see Denver coming in here and winning that day.

i think we're gonna rock denver wk 1 and hopefully ill be laughing all the way to the bank

denver over us by 4 is crazy and i thought our odds for the super bowl was 50-1 not 75-1? guess i was wrong

Denver by 4 is not crazy...they had a decent season last year...they have a good D. And just like you said...a new coach...a new system...new players...IMO does not = instant success. I'm not saying that I think we'll lose but I can see why they have Denver favored by 4.

Go Fins!!!

Bet the over on the season win total. Sure money.

The Dolphins to win the SB at 75-1 eh???? Who wants to throw a nickle on this? I'm taking a collection. :D

Denver by 4; In our stadium, with south Florida heat and a sold out Dolphins stadium jampacked with screaming Dolfans they dont stand a chance. The players will be fired up, the fans will be fired up, the field will be 110 degrees. Denver wont know what to gameplan for and will be blown out. They wont have a chance

Sal Lisitano said:
Denver by 4 is not crazy...they had a decent season last year...they have a good D. And just like you said...a new coach...a new system...new players...IMO does not = instant success. I'm not saying that I think we'll lose but I can see why they have Denver favored by 4.

Go Fins!!!
:yes:

and zachseau is right, bet the over. All you need is 6-10 and you're a winner.

How and where can I bet that over on the season????
Anyone got a link? I am going to do that right now...

Nasty

Not sure why Buffalo id getting so much credit, the onyl QB starting this year with less experience than losman is Alex Smith. It will be a rough year for them this year imo.

Denver is a joke. They have been a joke the last two years, they haven't done anything in the playoffs in the past two seasons. The only reason they have any success at all is because of there dirty O-Line. The phins will beat Denver.

Didn't they BARELY beat us at Mile High last year when we were about 10x as bad as we are now. Improved O-Line, running game, passing game, and same young aggressive defense with a new system and scheme, i'm not saying we'll blow them out, but I say we win by at least a touchdown.

This board is going to get fun when the bronco fans start showing up. :)

fishfan34 said:
Didn't they BARELY beat us at Mile High last year when we were about 10x as bad as we are now. Improved O-Line, running game, passing game, and same young aggressive defense with a new system and scheme, i'm not saying we'll blow them out, but I say we win by at least a touchdown.

Seriously?? Your D is no where near the Same, isn't that young up front, and the secondary has lost a lot.

A New Scheme?!?! That helps the Broncos, do you honestly think you'll come executing flawlessly?

To expect a fast start out of the gates is silly. Not gonna touch this game come september.

Back
Top Bottom