G Billy Yates to get playing time today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

G Billy Yates to get playing time today

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
So says Hank just now on ESPN. And as we already know, McKinney will start.

Originally posted by Muck

:sceptic:

So Yates is outperforming Whitley. It's pretty bad when your undrafted college team mate is outperforming you.

Originally posted by gunsnroses
So Yates is outperforming Whitley. It's pretty bad when your undrafted college team mate is outperforming you.

Yates plays on the left side. Whitley on the right. Nails is the one who will be coming out.

Well, we have always heard that Yates has been playing better than Whitley, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that Yates gets the playing time before Whitley does.

The way our line has been playing, I honestly don't think this can hurt.

Actually Yates was always the better player IMO. He broke his arm before the start of his senior season at A&M and did not play till the end of the season, which really hampered his draft value.

Originally posted by Muck

Nails has regressed to his billy goat playing days ... T Wade is a major dissappointment imo,, he is in a contract year and playing like he has 4 year contract signed..:confused:

These guy's cannot play any WORSE than the o-linemen that have been starting !!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Well currently our running game is working well. Yates must be making a difference. I say let him and McKinney stay in there the whole year.

I hear he's has some penalties, is this true? How would you guys rate his play so far?

He will do well leave him in there.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
I hear he's has some penalties, is this true? How would you guys rate his play so far?

He had a false start and a hold but, he played well. Even the hold was to save a sack. He got beat by his man and had to drag him down, which is better than what might have happened if the guy had gotten to Griese, right?

He had good hustle too. Played right up to the whistle every time. He looked like a scrapper. Nice energy.

Back
Top Bottom