Gadsden not a Dolphin next year.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gadsden not a Dolphin next year....

RunRicky34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dolphins | Gadsden Will Not Be Re-Signed - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:12:53 -0800

The Miami Herald reports the Miami Dolphins will not re-sign free agent WR Oronde Gadsden.

It appears as if the Dophins have added 10 players that won't be back next year.The list consist:DIxon,Marion,Ruddy,Perry, Wade, Mcknight, Fletcher, Nails (likely) & Gadsden. I also expect Rogers to be cut.

I know we all hate to see them go but the online sucked last year, Fletcher proved he was a bust once again, Marion was getting old, Mcknight wanted to much money and ROger prove to be a bust.

I see speilman removing the cancers and bring in players who really want to Win. I hate to see OG go once again. :(

This is probably just more emotional, based on the good solid years of service OG gave the Phins, but I'd STILL keep him this year over DT.

DT was a major bust, I don't know why the FO or coaching staff thinks they can get much out of him, even at a reduced salary. He is just taking up a roster spot that could go to a young WR who might amount to something.

I still recall Wanny saying how "DT is doing everything we ask of him" or words to that effect. Hey, Wanny! Why not ask him to GET OPEN and CATCH SOME BALLS?!?

Maybe he still gets cut later this year though, so I'll keep the :fire: in check for now. :D

Derrius Thompson will get one more year here in Miami and this time he has the best WR coach guiding him. I want to see Tolver get more PT instead of Gadsden. Looks like I'll get what I want

Back
Top Bottom