Gadsden's catch getting love on ESPN and NFL.com(merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gadsden's catch getting love on ESPN and NFL.com(merged)

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Are you watching the ESPN sunday night game?

I just heard J. Thiesman say the catch by OG was the best he has ever seen in his whole life...then the other guy said...ya The one OG made was just impossible......they said this after the bengals almost made a similar catch.

Gadsden's catch getting love on ESPN

I'm watching Atlanta destroy Cinncinati, and Joe Theismann just said of OG's catch, "it was the most amazing one handed grab I've ever seen."

He's already got one picture of a catch he made in the NFL hall of fame. That one might make it as well! Geez, Imagine if he had Chamber's speed.

Originally posted by Trekbiz
He's already got one picture of a catch he made in the NFL hall of fame. That one might make it as well! Geez, Imagine if he had Chamber's speed.

He probably would have been drafted......

Re: Are you watching the ESPN sunday night game?

Originally posted by WCoastFin
I just heard J. Thiesman say the catch by OG was the best he has ever seen in his whole life...then the other guy said...ya The one OG made was just impossible......they said this after the bengals almost made a similar catch.

funny thing is, they didnt show the one he had in oakland in the playoffs two years ago. equally impressive. he skied to about 12 feet in the air and pulled it down with like two fingers.:evil:

Re: Re: Are you watching the ESPN sunday night game?

Originally posted by finfan54

funny thing is, they didnt show the one he had in oakland in the playoffs two years ago. equally impressive. he skied to about 12 feet in the air and pulled it down with like two fingers.:evil:
nothing OG has done or even Lynn Swann ever will top that catching the tip of the ball 1 handed on a bomb from behind him catch he made ag. Oak.

clear.gif

I will be severely pissed if he goes to another team this offseason. Forget all the BS about his bad toes or whatever. The guy is a playmaker, who perfectly compliments Chris Chambers......

Gadsen already has two photos of him in the hall. One v.s. Pittsburgh and the Raiders one. The one from Sunday might make it too.

Back
Top Bottom