game ball to ray green... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

game ball to ray green...

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
we all praise jay, ricky, superman, and the D. this is valid. they all played superbly. but lets not forget special teamer ray green. he was responsible for saving the play that nearly turned the game. dedrick ward muffed a punt around the miami 25 shortly after N.E. made the score 16-6 in the 3rd. green was heads up and recovered though. who knows how the game would have turned if NE recovers...we might not be celebrating if not for green's play

Abso-friggin-lutely!

I thought of the same thing. That save keyed the subsequent drive and saved the game. Good call!:up:

:hail: Ray Green :hail:

For saving our asses this week, a toast... :drinkers:

As for the ponies... :monkey: on them!

*shudders at the the thought of moving into 2nd place at home vs patsies*

:monkey: rugamer, huard, izzo, t-buck(you all know the pic i speak of)

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
we all praise jay, ricky, superman, and the D. this is valid. they all played superbly. but lets not forget special teamer ray green. he was responsible for saving the play that nearly turned the game. dedrick ward muffed a punt around the miami 25 shortly after N.E. made the score 16-6 in the 3rd. green was heads up and recovered though. who knows how the game would have turned if NE recovers...we might not be celebrating if not for green's play
that was the play of the game. Things could have gotten ugly without that sacving FR and he was surrounded by blue shirts.

I am starting to miss Ogden :rolleyes:

I still think the game MVP was Jay Fiedler. He didn't make any mistakes and had 3 total TDs.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I still think the game MVP was Jay Fiedler. He didn't make any mistakes and had 3 total TDs.
I agree 100%, but Green's FR was the play of the game eclipsing a unbelievable 1 handed sack by JT and then another great strip by JT.

JT could also easily be considered for team MVP/game ball; but the DL was certainly deserving :D :cool:

Back
Top Bottom