• JT monster game
  • Sam - they should have throw away from him
  • Gamble - for ST
  • and of course, the best is for last - Mare

Originally posted by IceStorm
Defense....pure and simple.
and STs - we even stopped a FG at end of the half sort of. :cool:

Originally posted by girlphan
Hey what about Surtain? An interception and a td!
he went hero to goat on the 30+ down the sideline - the ultimate no-no in that situation that setup Elam's FG. But Mare put the goat horns on Mobley instead. :D I feel sort of bad for Mobley cause that would have been one hell of a pick for a LB

Originally posted by dolphan39
  • JT monster game
  • Sam - they should have throw away from him
  • Gamble - for ST
  • and of course, the best is for last - Mare

You HAVE to put Ward in there for that game saving catch.
Tipped balls are one of if not the hardest catches to make. The way he pulled in that pass was MONEY!

The whole D,
Ward
Olindo get game balls.

I give mine to Chambers for being awake after that hit. That kid is one tough bastard......

I would include Jay for putting Mare in field goal position to win. With a broken thumb, no less!!!

Re: Re: Game balls

Originally posted by Trekbiz

You HAVE to put Ward in there for that game saving catch.
Tipped balls are one of if not the hardest catches to make. The way he pulled in that pass was MONEY!
Ward
2 catches for 30 yds, but both were huge. If Lucas is QBing, he will be looking for Ward...

ST and the D were great. Minor almost broke a KR TD, Mare, Surtain's TD, Sam's INT, JT's great game, etc.

After a win everyone wants to give everyone game balls. But I like the ones dolphan39 gave out.

Sam Madison did a GREAT job. Surtain got beat a few times. JT was a one-man wrecking crew. Mare definitely deserves a game ball, as does any kicker who kicks a 53 yard win-or-lose field goal with no time left. Gamble made some pretty key special teams plays but don't forget RAY GREEN who once again for like the 2nd week in a row was doing extremely well on the kickoff coverages. So I'd give Mare the game ball for special teams, JT the game ball for defense, and Jay the game ball for offense because of the guts he showed throwing that rock downfield with a broken thumb.

STs was outstanding - Ward had a great PR and O'Neal really did nothing on PRs (though Royals shanked 1 and Mare missed a now forgiven FG), but JT deserves at least 2 games - he has another solid chance at D player of the week

from Taylor impresses in victory
Taylor was seemingly everywhere, registering two sacks of Broncos quarterback Brian Griese and forcing a key Mike Anderson fumble near the Miami goal line in the second quarter that was recovered by Dolphins defensive lineman Larry Chester.

the fumble on the goal line was undoubtedly the turning point of the game. The idiot announcers said how amazing it was that JT got a hand on the ball since he could not make the tackle, but he even knocked anderson off enough that he did make the tackle while stripping the ball - incredible.

Back
Top Bottom