Game Day/Tailgaiting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day/Tailgaiting

Ozfin77

Starter
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm planning on being at the Colts game for the MNF home opener, but being from Australia and this being my first ever live game (FINALLY!!:kick::thumbup:) I'm not sure as to where the best tailgaiting goes on (orange section, blue section etc).

Would anyone be able to guide me on the best places to be game day to help make this as great as possible?!?! :lol:

All idea's appreciated! Thanks guys!

Orange is usually really good. I usually park near the heli pad where Huizenga used to fly in. Its pretty cool watchin his chopper come in, thing is sweet! I wonder if Ross will be takin that into the games.

I don't know if its any good, but my wife and I are going down for the Bills game and we are staying at Shula's hotel, they have a package with a tailgate party included with tickets and transportation. Anyone ever try that out?

Hey guys!

I'm planning on being at the Colts game for the MNF home opener, but being from Australia and this being my first ever live game (FINALLY!!:kick::thumbup:) I'm not sure as to where the best tailgaiting goes on (orange section, blue section etc).

Would anyone be able to guide me on the best places to be game day to help make this as great as possible?!?! :lol:

All idea's appreciated! Thanks guys!
Just buy an orange parking pass on Ebay. Cash lots suck and I dont know if you can tailgate

I will be attending the Atlanta game. Any suggetions where to park to be closest to the tailgate party?

honestly.... wherever you go your gonna have fun. your at a Dolphins game. there's nothing better.

The Orange Lot is by far the largest and probably best lots to tailgate in. Get there EARLY! For a MNF game that starts at 830, I would get there NO later than 530 and even that may be pushing it because its the first MNF game at home since.... the Jets 2-3 years ago??? Being from out of town though, dont know what you plan on doing as far as chairs, tables, food, etc or if you just plan on walking around and trying to mooch off others LOL. Have a great time mate!!!

as others have said make sure you get your hands on a parking pass. the pay lots are further away and you risk having to deal with more of the oppositions fans.

I don't know if its any good, but my wife and I are going down for the Bills game and we are staying at Shula's hotel, they have a package with a tailgate party included with tickets and transportation. Anyone ever try that out?

We are going down for the Saints game in October. That would be great to book it at Shulas. Do you have any more info or prices for booking?

Back
Top Bottom