Game Day Thread & Live Chat Link | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Day Thread & Live Chat Link

FEELY is HURT???

OOOHHHH GOD what has Miami done to deserve this season????

I was crying on the inside...not I am crying on the outside........;)

Please dont say Feeley is injured!!! oh jeez!! im gonna get back in my box and wait for xmas!!

Theres always next week...AJ came out and showed his stuff...Konrad should be back next week...stay optimistic, it's only one game.

Apparently Feeley was limping on the last play of the game, and got back up and hurried to the huddle despite a hurt leg, but time ran out, end of game, then he really started limping badly. But before they went to commercial they said (on radio) he was walking better. But still be concerned. Could be anything.

Stay tuned for the locker room report.

If he is injured ,do we sign Tim Couch?

Couch!!! :roflmao: dont worry hes ok. we aint that desparate!! We're gonna sign Jim Jensen LOL

I hope our run defense shores up by next week. Otherwise we could be in for a long day......Feely to McMike has promise. McMike has been consistently underused. We need to take more shots down the field with Chambers next week.

I'm optimistic next week against Cincy if the run D holds. The Phins secondary will wreck havoc on the Rookie QB.

crappy day

W:shakeno: e couldnt get the game here in Colorado....1st Fins game I have missed in many years. Hope we can do better against Cincy. At least my CU Buffs are beating Wash State 20-12 in the 4th. GO BUFFS....GO FINS!!!!:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom